- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
Vector Solutions proudly serves the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) community as a leading developer of award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions. Vector Solutions' products focus on helping organizations improve outcomes, optimize performance, and reduce risk.
"LandSouth's strength comes from the dedication and expertise of our employees," shared James Pyle, LandSouth CEO. "This new training and education platform will help employees make the most of their talents and make LandSouth stronger than ever."
LandSouth maintains their commitment to delivering best-in-class, multifamily developments by hiring the best and the brightest in the industry. Another part of that effort is offering high-value continuing education for their employees. Through Vector Solutions, LandSouth will offer employees courses designed to:
- Fulfill compliance and licensing requirements
- Strengthen their LandSouth Institutional Knowledge
- Enhance individual and organizational capabilities
- Develop employees for future career opportunities
"The LandSouth Online University is a key educational learning and development platform that accelerates our vision to develop our people," remarked Andy Ferguson, LandSouth VP of Development. "The ability to deliver timely, relevant, and specific learning opportunities is a game changer."
More on The Floridant
- City, Jacksonville Bar Association Partner to Prevent Evictions and Foreclosures
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Staff Appreciation Celebration Recognizes Frontline Workers Serving Seniors at Palm Bay Memory Care
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Board of Psychology
The LandSouth Online University launched November 1.
ABOUT LANDSOUTH CONSTRUCTION...Building Ideas:
LandSouth Construction is the Southeast's premier general contractor specializing in multifamily, senior living and mixed-use development. Since 1998, the firm has transformed ideas into best-in-class communities by providing superior construction management services while building long-term relationships. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., LandSouth has completed more than 18,000 multifamily units including apartments, hotels, senior living, student and military housing, condominiums, townhomes and mixed-use and was recently named one of the nation's Top 25 apartment builders by the National Multifamily Housing Council.
For more information visit www.landsouth.com.
SOURCE LandSouth Construction
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- 3D HoloGroup Offers Free for the Holidays!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Provides Update on COVID-19 Therapeutics and Vaccine Distribution Plan
- Former Miss Universe Serbia grows luxury accessory brand
- USPack Doubles Network Capacity to Help Key Retail Partners Scale for Unprecedented Peak Delivery Season
- The Bridge of Hearts Now Available in Paperback
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Bradley Cherry, Thomas McCawley, Christine Bojaxhi and Jose Mellado to the Board of Dentistry
- Governor Ron DeSantis Selects Three Inductees to the Florida Women's Hall of Fame
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Peter Collins and Deborah Sargeant to the Florida State University Board of Trustees
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Ken Jones and Edward Haddock to the Board of Governors of the State University System
- sbe's Sam Nazarian Sells Remaining 50% Stake to Accor Hotels, Focuses on sbe's Innovative C3 Digital Platform and Full Ownership of sbe's Disruptive Group
- Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. Announces Financing for Newbuild Jones Act Barge
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Paper City Savings positions itself as a full-service community bank with Finastra's Fusion Phoenix core and Fusion Digital Banking
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Jacksonville: City Offices and Facilities Closed for Thanksgiving