- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
Regular customers at La Granja West Kendall note their love affair with the 1/4 Chicken meal as a reason for their constant return. Those choosing to dine have their choice of chicken, steak, seafood or pork with 2 sides of their preference.
Directions to La Granja West Kendall:
La Granja Restaurant West Kendall serves Peruvian dishes with big portions and authentic flavors.
Enjoy Chicken, Beef, Seafood, and Pork. Come and Dine with the Family in a newly remodeled spacious setting!
More on The Floridant
- City, Jacksonville Bar Association Partner to Prevent Evictions and Foreclosures
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Staff Appreciation Celebration Recognizes Frontline Workers Serving Seniors at Palm Bay Memory Care
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Board of Psychology
When ordering, customers can choose from a wide variety of platters and side options such as a sizable portion of meat and 2 or more sides. Dishes are seasoned to perfection and paired with perfect additions, of which arroz, frijoles, and fried plantains are most popular.
Choose the 1/4 chicken meal with rice, beans, sweet plantains and drink starting at only $7.75.
La Granja offers local favorite Boneless Breast Special starting at $10.25 to residents.
Take advantage of their 1/4 chicken rice and beans lunch special, starting at $5.25 Monday through Friday until 4:00 p.m.
Inquire about the Arroz con Mariscos (Seafood Fried Rice) and their various Seafood Platters.
Providing patrons with mouth-watering Peruvian dishes holds true to the roots of the original La Granja. First serving customers in Aruba, the local restaurant expanded to South Florida just two years later. Known for their perfect mix of flavor and convenience, La Granja has served up must-have cuisine to locals for over 20 years.
Winner of "The Best Peruvian Restaurant of the Year" award, La Granja is proud to serve Miami with affordable food that's both appetizing and worth the money. Enjoy large platters that are just as big on flavor.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sandra Powell to the Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Board of Pharmacy
- Florida's Top Hospitals Join Forces to Launch #MaskUp Campaign to Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- New Book Published by MoonPhaze LLC
- 3D HoloGroup Adds Product Warranty to Product Line
Under the transition of new management, the La Granja Restaurants' founders have been working hard, ensuring the smallest detail of the food is Five Star quality and the customer service experience is excellent.
The new management of La Granja West Kendall would like to greet the community. Drop by or bring the family for lunch or dinner.
La Granja West Kendall is at 16367 SW 88th St, Miami, FL 33196, on SW 88th St. between 162nd Ave and 165th Ave.
Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday and Sundays from 11 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., and 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Call (305) 646-1849. www.lagranjarestaurants.com.
Newly Renovated La Granja of West Kendall. La Granja is under new management and ready to serve.
5 Star Quality Food with Excellent Customer Service. Come by for lunch or dinner.
SOURCE La Granja Restaurants
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Paper City Savings positions itself as a full-service community bank with Finastra's Fusion Phoenix core and Fusion Digital Banking
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Jacksonville: City Offices and Facilities Closed for Thanksgiving
- Century 22 Solutions Announces New Board of Advisors Member
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- After Being Granted 2 Additional Money Transmitter Licenses, Gold Payment App CORO Can Now Operate in 19 U.S. States and District of Columbia
- Norman Love Confections opens Chocolate Salon at UTC in Sarasota
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami (MOCA) to Offer New Exhibition, Extended Museum Hours, Virtual Conversations and Family Programs During Miami Art Week, Nov. 29-Dec. 6
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- P&O Cruises extends pause in operations into April 2021
- H.I.G. Capital Closes H.I.G. Europe Capital Partners III at €1.1 Billion