- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Seven to the CareerSource Florida Board of Directors
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- The Florida Bar Honors Michael Corso as Board Certified Lawyer of the Year
MIAMI - Floridant -- Killer Cat Bengal Club has now confidently launched the public sale of their long-awaited project and turned their noses at downtrends in the NFT market and saying "No" to fear, uncertainty & doubt (FUD), instead they increased the crypto giveaways on their roadmap and doubled the odds of winning creating even more excitement than ever before. In a changing NFT market, with NFT transactions slowing amidst a downturn in the global market, things have certainly changed from the previous PFP majority market, to raised expectations of utilities that projects need to offer to the NFT community in order to stay competitive. With large companies like Meta announcing they will integrate blockchains into Instagram and Square Enix making changes to focus on NFT gaming, NFTs aren't going anywhere, but the expectations are higher than before. Killer Cat Bengal Club is offering not only fun-loving and "killer" bengal cats, but also tons of prizes totaling over $200,000 USD, including crypto giveaways, several Oculus Quest VR sets, a Cartier diamond ring worth $25,000 USD and the grand prize is nothing less than a Tesla Model 3 Performance series. With many eyes anticipating the drop of this collection and crypto prices currently lower than before, the project marched forward with its' public sale, allowing for minters to purchase at the currently lower cost and buy into a community that has future plans of creating an official Killer Cat Bengal Club metaverse community, showing that this NFT Community isn't going anywhere. The public sale is now minting live on their secured website complete with full roadmap and secured minting dapp.
More on The Floridant
More on The Floridant
- Pace Lee launches #MakeSpaceForPace dress collection to support Love That Dress! fundraiser
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates in the Florida Tampa Bay Area Named Among "America's Best"
- Financial Advisor & Wealth Coach, Arlene Alvarez Signs Publishing Deal w/ CelebrityPress
- 65% of Today's Workforce Is Actively Looking for Another Job; Culture Over Everything Is the Solution
- Jacksonville: Stay Cool and Celebrate Independence Day at a City Pool or Splash Pad
Source: Killer Cat Bengal Club
Latest on The Floridant
- NYPPEX CEO Laurence Allen Expects Investors to Lock-In Record Unrealized Value in Private Equity Funds in 2nd Half 2022
- First-of-its-kind wind project delivered by World Kinect Energy Services helps Finland achieve key sustainability milestone
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- BankUnited, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Results
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Students' Elevating their Excellence in Civics
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- Neurotech Startup Canaery Secures Over $4 Million in Seed Funding to Digitize the Sense of Smell
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- Checkers® & Rally's® (Literally) Rallies America to Move National French Fry Day to, Well, a 'Friday'
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- JK2 Founder Paul Holmes announces retirement
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec