- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis' State of the State Address
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN
MIAMI, Feb. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Karol G's music has left an unparalleled footprint on Hispanic pop culture. Her empowering messages not only advocate for diversity and inclusion, but also break boundaries and overcome language barriers, claiming her spot as the #1 female artist in the Latin music industry. Today, the Latin GRAMMY® winning superstar invites her fans to celebrate the premiere of her new single "Location," a collaboration with two of the most prominent figures in Latin music, Anuel AA and J Balvin. The single is now available on all digital music platforms.
"I like to give my fans a unique experience with every single release, both musically and visually. 'LOCATION' is a very special song for me because I was able to collaborate with artists that I admire and we were able to fuse reggaeton/hip-hop/country influences into an amazing song and video filled with energy and rodeo vibes!!!" – KAROL G
With lyrics in both English and Spanish, Karol G conveys her power with a message of celebration and appreciation for being. "LOCATION" was produced by renowned producer Ovy On The Drums, who presents novel sounds, fusing the rhythms of reggaeton and hip-hop with melodies influenced by country. The music video for the song was directed by Colin Tilley, who manages to impeccably recreate an incredible party full of energy and a rodeo-style atmosphere set in a desert.
More on The Floridant
- Agency Owner, Speaker, Master Coach and Author, Peter Blount, Hits Amazon Best-Se
- Eggscape the ordinary with Norman Love Confections' 2021 Easter Collection
- Business lawyer David Steinfeld chosen by Avvo as Top Rated Lawyer for 2021
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Efforts to Vaccinate Seniors in Partnership with Faith-Based Community
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Marion County
"LOCATION" is Karol G's first collaboration following the release of her hits "Ay DiOs Mío!" and "Bichota" - songs that reached the top of the charts worldwide. Recently, "Bichota" was crowned #1 on YouTube's "Top Global Songs and Videos" list, #1 on Billboard's "Latin Airplay" chart and #2 on Spotify's "Global Top 200." The song reached more than 1.6 billion combined streams across digital platforms and more than 540 million views on its music video within six months of its release. Additionally, it has received 8x Platinum certification by the RIAA.
Karol G is currently the #1 female Latin artist in the world. Amassing more than 80 million followers on social networks, Karol G, has conquered the world with her music, surpassing 21.5 billion streams on digital platforms. In the same way, the singer is in the Top 50 of Spotify's most listened to artists in the world, with more than 33.7 million monthly listeners, putting her among the most influential female artists.
Click to watch the music video for "LOCATION"
More on The Floridant
- Managing Financial Risk is the topic for Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association's Mar. 17th
- Cory's Affordable Computers Schedules Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening March 18, 2021
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- D'Artagnan's Annual Cassoulet War Goes Online for Its Seventh Year
"LOCATION" available now on all digital music platforms
For more information about KAROL G visit
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
SOURCE Universal Music Latin Entertainment
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- Students in Clearwater Learn their Human Rights and How to Advocate for Them
- Sponsors announced for virtual Market Trends 2021 on March 9
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Presents Free Downsizing Webinar on March 27
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- Jabil Healthcare Signs Strategic Collaboration Agreement with E3D, Expanding Pharmaceutical Market Offering
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Trust MD Corp & Simplicity Group launch an educational in the US for Spanish speaking financiers
- Celina Nogueras Launches Season Four of Jefas y Jevas
- Curvy Me! Magazine - Women's Lifestyle Magazine Launch Issue
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Mizner Country Club Breaks Ground With First Female Executive Chef
- Awareness: Whispers From Nature — Book Launch
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Holladay Properties to provide services for new medical office development at Orange Park Medical Center