- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $25 Million for Workforce Development Initiatives
Judd Zebersky, Founder and CEO of Jazwares, said that the acquisition is an investment in their future global growth with a solid partner in the Australian market. He added that Chris Loverso and his team will have a major impact on the toy industry in the long-term.
Arthur Ferreira, Senior Vice President of International Sales and Marketing at Jazwares, said that they will build on their foundation with Big Balloon to further strengthen local relationships with established global licensing partners. He also said that they will continue to work closely with third-party distribution partners around the world to consistently deliver results.
More on The Floridant
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
Chris Loverso will serve as Managing Director of Jazwares Australia. He said that their mutual passion for brands made this the natural evolution for both businesses and that they will be able to add their extensive experience and expertise in the Australian marketplace to add value and continue to grow the market-leading Jazwares brands.
The Australian toy market is estimated at $1.7B industry, making it an attractive opportunity for Jazwares' expansion into new markets.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present INDIGO GIRLS on May 5 / Tix on Sale Now
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Hot Topic Luncheon with Wendy Sartory Link, March 20
- Imperial Pressure Cleaning Solutions Tops as the Leading Pressure Washing Company in Spring Hill
- FII PRIORITY SUMMIT IN MIAMI CONCLUDES WITH URGENT CALL FOR ACTION AND PROGRESS ON AI ALIGNMENT
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Governor Ron DeSantis Receives Two Bills from the Florida Legislature
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards More Than $6 Million to Hurricane Idalia-Impacted Communities
- Rotary's 13th Annual Race of the Runways Set for Feb. 24, 2024
- "Black To The Future" Black History Month Event Promises Unforgettable Celebration
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Florida's Ban on Low-THC Hemp Products Sparks Economic Concerns: Sunmed™ | Your CBD Store® Responds
- Governor Ron DeSantis Deploys More Florida Personnel to Secure the Southern Border
- Cross Country Healthcare to Attend the Oppenheimer 34th Annual Healthcare Conference
- ICYMI: Florida Welcomes Israeli Technology Companies for Pitch Day at the Capital
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Quest Diagnostics to Speak at the Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference