Situated at 900 Carillon Pky., Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is well-known as the largest dermatology network of expertise in medical and cosmetic dermatology, and innovative skin cancer treatments including Mohs surgery, highly specialized technique for the treatment of skin cancer that allows the highest cure rates possible. The dedicated professionals and experts at Advanced Dermatology, treat patients of all ages for common and complex conditions of the skin, hair, and nails. Services include total-body skin cancer exams, medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and pediatric dermatology for the entire family. Currently, in his role, Dr. Spencer is dedicated to delivering a remarkable and professional patient-care experience in St. Petersburg - Carillon Pky.
More on The Floridant
- Studica Celebrates 35 Years in Business
- Pollution and Politics True or False – ECOFuelMax
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Webinar in Preparation for Presidential Election Results
- Market Street Memory Care Residence Viera Joins the Alzheimer's Association's ECHO Program
Board-certified in dermatology and licensed to practice in Florida, Tennessee, and New York, Dr. Spencer is an internationally recognized expert in skin cancer treatment and cosmetic dermatology. He has 32 years of vast knowledge and experience, practicing all aspects of dermatology, and specializing in MOHS surgery, and skin cancer procedures. Previous to his current position, he has served as the Director of Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery at the University of Miami and the Director of Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City as well as Vice Chairman of the department.
An academic scholar, Dr. Spencer earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Sacrobiology from Pitzer College and his Master of Science Degree in Molecular Biology from Stanford University. To further his studies, he obtained his Medical Degree from Columbia University School of Medicine. He went on to complete his dermatology residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia University) and completed a fellowship under Dr. Rex Amonette at the University of Tennessee in Mohs micrographic surgery.
More on The Floridant
- Friend Tire enters Florida market, leases 46,020-square-foot industrial space in Davenport
- The Ultimate Election Night Survival Kit
- Jacksonville: Tune In to the "Lights On Afterschool" Virtual Performance Oct. 22
- River Street Sweets • Savannah's Candy Kitchen Opens at Sunset Walk, Kissimmee FL
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer
As an award-winning leader in his field, Dr. Spencer remains abreast of the latest industry developments and has maintained active memberships and affiliations with professional organizations. He is a Fellow of the American College of MOHS Surgery, a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology where he was honored with a Presidential Citation in 2017, and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery earning First Prize in 1997 in the Young Investigators Competition. A respected voice in his field, Dr. Spencer has been invited to be a frequent speaker at medical symposiums both in St. Petersburg and abroad. He has also authored over 100 scientific publications and 14 book chapters, as well as edited a book.
Dr. Spencer dedicates this recognition to Perry Robins, MD (Father of MOHS Surgery at NYU), and Rex Amonette, MD. He also dedicates this to Mark Lebwohl, MD, Chairman of Dermatology at Mt. Sinai Hospital and his mentor.
For more information, please visit www.spencerdermatology.com.
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Bill Geller Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- Jacksonville: Environmental Protection Board to Release State of the River Report, Host Public Online Conversation
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- NewRez Plans to More Than Double Workforce in Jacksonville
- Florida: First Lady Casey DeSantis and Department of Children and Families Announce Nearly $5 Million Emergency Grant for Crisis Counseling Program
- ezW2 2020 Software Is Shipping To Small Businesses from Halfpricesoft
- Webb of Support helping families across Southwest Florida affected by COVID-19
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium Unveils New Guest Space, Part of $80 Million Expansion
- National School Bus Safety Week (Oct. 19–23) Promotes Safety Aspects of Yellow School Bus
- Russell Whittle Unravels COVID and Related Workers' Compensation Concerns for Municipalities
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Author Priscilla Oliveras Releases Holiday Romance Novella - Holiday Home Run
- Jacksonville: Celebrating National Friends of Libraries Week
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true
- Total Wine & More's Points with a Purpose raises $34,330 for Community Cooperative
- OurSeniors.net expands to South Florida and The Villages
- BioMatrix Specialty Pharmacy Awarded Preferred Provider Status For Immunoglobulin Therapies
- "Dreams In Blue" Marks First Father-Son Collaborative Music Album for Alexanders
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- New from Down & Out Books: REVENGE OF THE WIDOW MALMON edited by Kate and Dan Malmon