- Jacksonville: 7 Creeks Recreation Area
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
Situated at 900 Carillon Pky., Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is well-known as the largest dermatology network of expertise in medical and cosmetic dermatology, and innovative skin cancer treatments including Mohs surgery, highly specialized technique for the treatment of skin cancer that allows the highest cure rates possible. The dedicated professionals and experts at Advanced Dermatology, treat patients of all ages for common and complex conditions of the skin, hair, and nails. Services include total-body skin cancer exams, medical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and pediatric dermatology for the entire family. Currently, in his role, Dr. Spencer is dedicated to delivering a remarkable and professional patient-care experience in St. Petersburg - Carillon Pky.
More on The Floridant
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa in Coral Springs Offering Founder's Special until December 4th, 2020
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
Board-certified in dermatology and licensed to practice in Florida, Tennessee, and New York, Dr. Spencer is an internationally recognized expert in skin cancer treatment and cosmetic dermatology. He has 32 years of vast knowledge and experience, practicing all aspects of dermatology, and specializing in MOHS surgery, and skin cancer procedures. Previous to his current position, he has served as the Director of Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery at the University of Miami and the Director of Mohs and Dermatologic Surgery at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City as well as Vice Chairman of the department.
An academic scholar, Dr. Spencer earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Sacrobiology from Pitzer College and his Master of Science Degree in Molecular Biology from Stanford University. To further his studies, he obtained his Medical Degree from Columbia University School of Medicine. He went on to complete his dermatology residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia University) and completed a fellowship under Dr. Rex Amonette at the University of Tennessee in Mohs micrographic surgery.
More on The Floridant
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- 1/2 Price Mattress of Miami Offers 75% Off Name Brand Mattresses For Black Friday
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- 1/2 Price Mattress of West Palm Beach Offers 50% Off Name Brand Mattresses On Black Friday
- City, Jacksonville Bar Association Partner to Prevent Evictions and Foreclosures
As an award-winning leader in his field, Dr. Spencer remains abreast of the latest industry developments and has maintained active memberships and affiliations with professional organizations. He is a Fellow of the American College of MOHS Surgery, a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology where he was honored with a Presidential Citation in 2017, and a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery earning First Prize in 1997 in the Young Investigators Competition. A respected voice in his field, Dr. Spencer has been invited to be a frequent speaker at medical symposiums both in St. Petersburg and abroad. He has also authored over 100 scientific publications and 14 book chapters, as well as edited a book.
Dr. Spencer dedicates this recognition to Perry Robins, MD (Father of MOHS Surgery at NYU), and Rex Amonette, MD. He also dedicates this to Mark Lebwohl, MD, Chairman of Dermatology at Mt. Sinai Hospital and his mentor.
For more information, please visit www.spencerdermatology.com.
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Bradley Cherry, Thomas McCawley, Christine Bojaxhi and Jose Mellado to the Board of Dentistry
- Governor Ron DeSantis Selects Three Inductees to the Florida Women's Hall of Fame
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Peter Collins and Deborah Sargeant to the Florida State University Board of Trustees
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Ken Jones and Edward Haddock to the Board of Governors of the State University System
- sbe's Sam Nazarian Sells Remaining 50% Stake to Accor Hotels, Focuses on sbe's Innovative C3 Digital Platform and Full Ownership of sbe's Disruptive Group
- Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. Announces Financing for Newbuild Jones Act Barge
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- Paper City Savings positions itself as a full-service community bank with Finastra's Fusion Phoenix core and Fusion Digital Banking
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- Jacksonville: City Offices and Facilities Closed for Thanksgiving
- Century 22 Solutions Announces New Board of Advisors Member
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- After Being Granted 2 Additional Money Transmitter Licenses, Gold Payment App CORO Can Now Operate in 19 U.S. States and District of Columbia
- Norman Love Confections opens Chocolate Salon at UTC in Sarasota
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices