- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Seven to the CareerSource Florida Board of Directors
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- The Florida Bar Honors Michael Corso as Board Certified Lawyer of the Year
Last year, the event drew 221 volunteers who donated 442 hours to collect 150 bags, or 3,000 pounds of debris.
When: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Where: Litter collection bags and gloves will be distributed to volunteers at the following locations:
- Atlantic Beach at the ocean
- Beach Boulevard at the ocean
- Seagate Avenue at the ocean
More on The Floridant
- Pace Lee launches #MakeSpaceForPace dress collection to support Love That Dress! fundraiser
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates in the Florida Tampa Bay Area Named Among "America's Best"
- Financial Advisor & Wealth Coach, Arlene Alvarez Signs Publishing Deal w/ CelebrityPress
- 65% of Today's Workforce Is Actively Looking for Another Job; Culture Over Everything Is the Solution
- Jacksonville: Stay Cool and Celebrate Independence Day at a City Pool or Splash Pad
Participants must be at least 18 or accompanied by an adult, should wear sturdy footwear and sun protection, and should bring their own drinking water. The cleanups will only be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
Advance registration is not required.
For more information, call Keep Jacksonville Beautiful at (904) 255-8276.
Latest on The Floridant
- NYPPEX CEO Laurence Allen Expects Investors to Lock-In Record Unrealized Value in Private Equity Funds in 2nd Half 2022
- First-of-its-kind wind project delivered by World Kinect Energy Services helps Finland achieve key sustainability milestone
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- BankUnited, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Results
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Students' Elevating their Excellence in Civics
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- Neurotech Startup Canaery Secures Over $4 Million in Seed Funding to Digitize the Sense of Smell
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- Checkers® & Rally's® (Literally) Rallies America to Move National French Fry Day to, Well, a 'Friday'
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- JK2 Founder Paul Holmes announces retirement
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec