- Ways to "Defy Nature" to be Presented at Free Seminar
- St. Augustine historical landmark, The Pink Castle, highlights charitable event on May 1
Starting Monday, Feb. 1, residents who received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a City-managed site (Lane Wiley or Mandarin senior centers) will be able to return to the location where it was administered for the second shot. Patients can visit the sites Monday – Saturday and should arrive within the hour associated with the first letter of their last name. The time slots are as follows:
- A - D 9 - 10 a.m.
- E - H 10 -11 a.m.
- I - L 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- M - P 12 - 1 p.m.
- Q - T 1 - 2 p.m.
- U - W 2 - 3 p.m.
- X - Z 3 - 4 p.m.
Those who are not able to visit at their assigned time should go to the site between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.
More on The Floridant
- Avalife Improves Mental Focus, Clarity, and Alertness with Mind Focus
- BIWIN to Offer Predator-Branded Memory and Personal Storage Products
- Former City Council Candidate Launches Fourth Installment of Job Fair
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- FDR Training Agenda and Compelling Opening Keynote Speaker Announced for 2021 Event in Orlando, Fla
Patients must have identification and the shot record card that was provided at their first visit. While copies of the COVID-19 Vaccination and Consent Form will be available at the vaccination sites, patients are encouraged to also bring a completed form to reduce the wait time; the form can be accessed at COJ.net/CovidVaccineForm.
Patients will receive reminder phone calls from the City of Jacksonville the day before and day of their appointment. Patients may call the City's customer care center at 630-CITY (2489) for assistance.
Latest on The Floridant
- Florida: WHAT THEY ARE SAYING: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Hallmark Anti-Rioting Legislation Taking Unapologetic Stand for Public Safety
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- Susan Bennett, APR, CPRC, Earns Lifetime Achievement Award
- Carrier Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Appgate Included in New Tech Report for Zero Trust Network Access by Independent Research Firm
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Heron Welcomes First Residents in Water Street Tampa
- MONAT Launches Sustainability Program "Building a Beautiful World" With TerraCycle® Recycling Partnership and New Products
- Jacksonville: Friends of James Weldon Johnson Park Announces 2021 UNF Sculpture Project
- PB PHOTO CENTRE Announces Next Public Exhibition, THE NEW NORMAL: COVID TIMES, May 21-July 31
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- League of Women Voters PBC Invites Public to Two FREE and Informative Zoom Events in May
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- MICROJIG collaborates with Powermatic on co-branded drill press upgrade
- Andrews Federal Credit Union Wins 2021 Diamond Awards in Two Categories
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania