- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd - 110
- Helios Technologies Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Assets of Joyonway to Further Expand Electronic Controls Platform
- FitterPaws Comfort Dog Chews And Treats
Join JaxParks Aquatics in becoming a lifeguard this summer. Whether your last certification is eligible to be recertified or whether you are interested in a new opportunity to be a lifeguard, there is training for you. The recertification course is for returning guards whose certification is about to expire. The full course, is a week long course with all instruction on site. This is for new guards that have never been certified or guards whose certification is expired. The hybrid course is the same as the full course however the guards would do classroom work online and only report to the pool for the in water portion of the training.
Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19 precautions, please do not wait to sign up. Walk ups will not be accepted. Additional classes may be added, please check the JAXPARKS Facebook page for updates.
2021 TRAINING DATES
April 5 – 9: Thomas Jefferson, 3:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
More on The Floridant
- Wash Ninja® Voted 2021 Top 5 Bold City Best Car Wash / Detail Services
- New Book "finding Your Company's Spiritual Purpose" Hopes To Encourage Greater Level Of Community Involvement
- Unice Hair Brand Day × Graduation 2021 SUPER Sale!
- Tommy Bohanon Foundation exceeds fundraising goal to support at-risk youth
- New Report Ends Corporate Media's Favorite False Narrative About Florida's Successful COVID-19 Response
April 12th- 16th: Charles Clark, 3:30pm – 9:00pm
April 12th- 16th: Cecil, 3:30pm – 9:00pm
April 19th – 23rd: Julius Guinyard, 3:30pm – 9:00pm
May 3rd – 7th: Woodland Acres, 3:30pm – 9:00pm
April 3: Woodland Acres, 10a.m. - 3 p.m.
April 17: Emmett Reed, 10a.m. - 3 p.m.
May 1: Charles Clark I 10a.m. - 3 p.m
May 8 – 9: Pine Forest, Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Class sizes are very limited due to COVID-19 precautions. please do not wait to sign up. Walk ups will not be accepted. Additional classes may be added. please see the JAXPARKS Facebook page for updates - www.facebook.com/friendsofjaxparks.
Cecil - 13611 Normandy Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32221
Charles Clark - 8793 Sibbald Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32208
Emmett Reed - 1093 W 6th St., Jacksonville, FL 32209
Ft. Caroline - 4131 Ferber Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32277
More on The Floridant
- Following CDC Guidance, Face Coverings Made Optional for Fully Vaccinated Individuals Inside Publix Stores
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Matthew Bruno as Chair and Chereen Coile to the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe Board of Directors
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Four to the Florida Communities Trust Governing Board
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Suwannee River Water Management District Governing Board
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Three to the Northwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board
Julius Guinyard - 1359 Jefferson St., Jacksonville, FL 32209
Pine Forest - 2335 Gattis Ln., Jacksonville, FL 32207
Thomas Jefferson - 390 Jackson Ave. N, Jacksonville, FL 32220
Woodland Acres - 8200 Kona Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32211
Download the flyer here.
The City of Jacksonville is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Employer and will provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants in compliance with all applicable federal and state employment laws and the current interpretation of employment discrimination by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, as set forth in Directive 0528. There shall be no discrimination or harassment against any person with regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other impermissible factor in recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, placement, promotion, discipline, demotion, transfers, layoff, recall, termination, working conditions and related terms and conditions of employment.
Latest on The Floridant
- New Technology of TRT At Freeze Play Chiropractic & Cyro Servicing Estero & Ft Meyers Florida
- New from Down & Out Books: WANNABE by M. Wallace Herron
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Harryco LLC and Silverbridge Capital
- SW Regional Manufacturers Association announces summer event series
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- Attorney Bruce L. Scheiner celebrates 50 years of practicing law and service in Southwest Florida
- CareTime Launches Integrated Payments Solution
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Hudson Grove, a New-Home Community in North Jacksonville, Priced from the $270,000s
- Activist/Ganjapreneur Ed "NJWeedman" Forchion Promotes "Puff & Paint" Cannabis Creativity
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Hispanic Women Leaders and We The Women Movement join forces to bring back EMPRESARIAS 2021
- Lake Nona Social relaunches women's events with Sip & Flamingle
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Event May 19 at Moonrise Brewing
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Robbins LLP Announces That PureCycle Technologies, Inc. (PCT) is Being Sued for Misleading Shareholders
- Legacy Trust Counsel Announces Family Emergency & Wealth Legal Planning Free Workshop
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing To-Go Sales of Alcoholic Beverages by Restaurants
- Register for the Make Profits Again Summit May 19th - 22nd
- Travel + Leisure Co. Declares Cash Dividend
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Announces Upcoming Virtual Conference Participation
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Regatta Real Estate Management Inc & Fyve