- Chef José Andrés' Zaytinya Concept Arrives to The South Beach Culinary Scene
- Third Annual TOPSoccer Festival Community Event
- AONE Music Unveils a Groundbreaking, All-Inclusive Experience in Miami's Wynwood District
Qualifications for Financial Assistance:
- You must be a Duval County resident. You must provide utility shut-off notice if applicable
- Your household income must not exceed 150 percent of the federal poverty level. (Click here for details on income levels. Again, qualification is 150% over what is listed.)
- You must be in a crisis situation with supportive documentation.
- You must have a delinquent, eviction, foreclosure or shut-off notice or loss of utility service.
- You must meet the established eligibility guidelines and provide proof of eligibility.
- You must not have received financial assistance from our program within the past 24 months.
- You must have had the capacity to meet basic needs before suffering the current financial hardship.You must provide a picture ID for the applying client and all adults in the household.
- You must provide Social Security documentation for all household members.
- You must provide proof of all household income and resources for the past 45 days.
- You must provide a lease agreement and copy of eviction notice, if applicable.
More on The Floridant
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE'S ALL-NEW NORWEGIAN VIVA COMPLETES HER EXCLUSIVE CHRISTENING VOYAGE FOLLOWING A STAR-STUDDED EVENT IN MIAMI
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 21st Annual Holiday Gift Box Program
- Horizon Foundation, Horizon Council and Lee County EDO set to host 2024 Annual Meeting on Feb. 1
- DigitalBridge to Participate in Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences in December 2023
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Midtown Centre - 3400 Building (1809 Art Museum Drive, Suite 100 – 32207)
Individuals access service by telephoning an appointment line at (904) 255-2469. The appointment line opens at 9:30 a.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays). Appointments are given on a "first caller, first-service" basis for the next business day. Due to the high volume of calls, appointments fill quickly. Individuals with court-ordered eviction notices are given priority and should telephone (904) 255-3360 for immediate assistance.
Latest on The Floridant
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Smoke Signals Success: Sonny's BBQ Leverages 2023 Insights to Fuel Growth in 2024
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Laser Photonics Corporation Provides Strategic and Operational Updates
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Major Additions to Leadership Team