- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
- Duval County Courthouse, 501 W. Adams St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Municipal Code Compliance Division, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers, and gymnasiums managed by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Social Service Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Drive
- Right-of-Way and Stormwater Management Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
- Cecil Gym and Fitness Center, 13531 Lake Newman Drive
All public libraries will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26, and Friday, Nov. 27.
More on The Floridant
- Downtown Investment Authority Issues Request for Proposal for Design of Former Jacksonville Landing Site, Now Riverfront Plaza
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
Garbage, Yard Waste and Recycling Collection
Collection services will be suspended Thursday, Nov. 26 and resume Friday, Nov. 27. The makeup day for Thursday will be Saturday, Nov. 28.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26, and Friday, Nov. 27. Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at MyJax.CustHelp.com.
Animal Care and Protective Services
The City's animal shelter will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26, and open only for adoptions from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27.
All tennis centers will be closed Thursday, Nov. 26, and Friday, Nov. 27.
Huguenot Memorial Park
Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 26, and Friday, Nov. 27. The admissions gate closes for entry at 5 p.m. Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences, which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255 or visiting JaxParks.com.
More on The Floridant
- Soleste Grand Central Apartments Showcase CGI Commercial Products
- RITA Thanks President Tom Anderson for 10 Years of Service, Welcomes President Richard Immesberger and New Board Members
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- SAVE THE DATE: 2021 Real Estate Stories to Watch
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will open from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 26, and Friday, Nov. 27. Park day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. With the exception of permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes, all visitors must depart by 6 p.m. Camping reservations close at 6 p.m. daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 5:30 p.m. All campers must check in by 9 p.m., and have tents and RVs set up by 9:30 p.m. After 9 p.m., no one may enter to set up on a campsite.
Latest on The Floridant
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's 2020 Philanthropic Initiatives
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Celebrate the Model Grand Opening of Beacon Lake's Newest Builder, Toll Brothers, Feb. 13-14
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- Primo TV joins the Latino Inaugural 2021
- South Tampa retail center trades for $3.1 million
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Austin Davis joins Stevens Construction
- Lee Health Foundation announces board of trustees
- The ODP Corporation Outlines Path Forward for Value Creation in Letter to Sycamore Partners, Owner of Staples
- The Lunasphere LLC Announces Partnership with Community Shield LLC
- AutoNation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast Scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Tampa General Hospital And Kindred Healthcare Break Ground On New Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Correcting Injustice in Orlando, FL adds Frank Amodeo as Senior Advisor in its 2021 Criminal Justice Reform Initiatives
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- Flex Seal Announces Partnership with Colombia's Top-Ranked Golfer, Sebastián Muñoz
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner