- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals & Industry Insiders to SUMMER REFRESH MARKET, August 18
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Tint World as a New Platinum Member
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Soto Law Group, P.A. Platinum
- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St. (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
- Duval County Courthouse, 501 W. Adams St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St.
- Municipal Code Compliance Division, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers and gymnasiums managed by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Social Service Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Dr.
- Right-of-Way and Stormwater Management Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
- Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Rd.
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
- Cecil Gym and Fitness Center, 13531 Lake Newman Dr.
- Cecil Aquatic Center, 13611 Normandy Blvd.
Garbage, Recycling and Yard Waste Collection
More on The Floridant
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Registration open for Oct. 6 Climate & Community Summit
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Taste of Style Catering INC Platinum
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Caraballo Security Solutions as Platinum member
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
There will be no disruption to service.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed Monday, July 4. Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at myjax.custhelp.com.
Jacksonville Public Library
All public libraries will be closed on Sunday, July 3 and Monday, July 4.
Southside Tennis will be open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. All other tennis centers will be closed. Pickleball and Hard courts will be accessible at Fort Family Tennis Center and Boone Tennis Center.
Huguenot Memorial Park
On Friday, July 1, the Huguenot Memorial Park will be staying open from 6 a.m. until after the Mayport Naval Station Freedom Fest Fireworks at 9 p.m. Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, July 4. The admissions gate close for entry at 7 p.m. Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255 or visiting www.jaxparks.com.
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will open at 8 a.m. and will close at the regular time of 8 p.m. Early bird and annual passes required for entry from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Park Day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. All visitors, with the exception of permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes, must depart by 8 p.m. Camping reservations close at 8 p.m. daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 7:30 p.m. All campers must check in by 9 p.m., and have tents and RVs set up by 9:30 p.m. After 9 p.m., no one may enter to set up on a campsite.
More on The Floridant
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- Publix Pharmacy Now Offers Curbside Pickup in Select Stores
- Governor Ron DeSantis Awards Nearly $1.6 Million to Tallahassee Community College Through the Florida Job Growth Grant Fund
Cecil Aquatics Center will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday. Outdoor pools will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, July 4. The following outdoor pools will be open for the holiday weekend:
- Terry Parker High School – 7301 Parker School Rd.
- Fort Caroline – 131 Ferber Rd.
- Woodland Acres/ Warrington Park – 8200 Kona Ave.
- Sandalwood High School – 2750 John Prom Blvd.
- Samuel Wolfson High School – 7000 Powers Ave.
- Pine Forest – 2335 Gattis Ln.
- Mandarin High School – 4831 Greenland Rd.
- Andrew Jackson High School – 128 W. 30th St.
- Harts Rd/ Eartha Napolean Park – 11597 Harts Rd.
- Robert Kennedy Park – 1139 Ionia St.
- Oceanway Park – 12215 Sago Ave. W.
- Grand/ Johnnie Walker Park – 2740 Division St.
- Eugene Butler Pool - 900 Acorn St
- Cecil Aquatic Center – 13611 Normandy Blvd.
- Baldwin Middle/High School – 345 Chestnut St. N.
- Thomas Jefferson Park – 390 N. Jackson Ave.
- Fletcher High School – 700 Seagate Ave.
- Lakeshore Middle School – 2519 Bayview Rd.
- Ribault High School – 5820 Van Gundy St.
- Julius Guinyard Pool – 1358 Jefferson St.
- Riverside High School Pool – 1200 South McDuff Ave.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations
All COVID-19 testing and vaccinations sites operated by Agape Family Health and Telescope Health a will be closed on Monday, July 4. Normal operations will resume Tuesday, July 5. Closures include:
- Clanzel T. Brown Community Center, 4545 Moncrief Rd.
- Lane Wiley Senior Center, 6710 Wiley Rd.
- Beaches Location (former Kmart shopping center), 540 Atlantic Blvd.
Latest on The Floridant
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Accessory for Sippy Cups (HAD-161)
- Valerie's House Awards $50,000 in College Scholarships
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes BellWether Insurance Group. as a Platinum member
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Residence Inn Miami Northwest as a Platinum member
- Avow offers free lunch and learn sessions on estate planning and eldercare coordination in August
- Cassie Slota joins Advanced Aesthetic Solutions
- Advocate Radiation Oncology expands with West Palm Beach location
- Potomac's Model Strategies Joins FMAX and Amplify Platforms
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Jai-Alai's Greatest Talents Face Off at the U.S. National Jai-Alai Championship
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- MarineMax To Acquire IGY Marinas Significantly Expanding Global Marina and Services Business
- Tribute to Women and Girls in the ongoing fight to end Gender Based Violence (GBV)
- Rev. Melvin Dawson - The Return
- Redwire Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2022 Results on August 10, 2022
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- HGreg Nissan Kendall Earns Double Recognition From Nissan – Nissan Award of Excellence, Nissan Global Award Winner 2022
- New Patio Furniture Repair Service Pensacola
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Nova University Platinum