- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St. Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St. Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St. Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
More on The Floridant
- Benefits of Getting New Employee Badges Made Quick During COVID-19
- Factors for Choosing the Right Online Name Badge Maker for All Your Needs
- Owlcam Announces New Leadership to Make Sure "Always-On Car Security" Stays On
- ASAP Systems Donates its Inventory System to help Children in Need
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
Jacksonville Public Library
All Jacksonville Public Library locations will be closed Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4.
Garbage, Yard Waste and Recycling Collection
Collection services will run as scheduled.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed Friday, July 3. Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at MyJax.CustHelp.com.
Cecil Aquatics Center
Cecil Aquatics Center will be open on both Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4, from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Boone Tennis Center will be open Friday, July 3, from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and will be closed Saturday, July 4. All other tennis centers will be closed Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4.
Huguenot Memorial Park
Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4. The admissions gate closes for entry at 6 p.m. Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences, which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255 or visiting JaxParks.com.
More on The Floridant
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between DevelopScripts LLC and Awection Inc
- 2020 Treasure Coast Seafood Festival – Hutchinson Island
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will open an hour early at 8 a.m. and will close at the regular time of 8 p.m. on Friday, July 3, and Saturday, July 4. Park day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. All visitors, except for permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes, must depart by 8 p.m.
Camping reservations close at 8 p.m. daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 6 - 9 p.m. People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 7:30 p.m. All campers must check in by 9 p.m., and have tents and RVs set up by 9:30 p.m. After 9 p.m., no one may enter to set up on a campsite.
About the City of Jacksonville: The City of Jacksonville is the largest city by land mass in the contiguous United States, serving approximately 900,000 residents. Located in Duval County, City of Jacksonville leadership includes the mayor and a 19-member City Council.
Latest on The Floridant
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Jacksonville Veterans Groups Agree to Hemming Park Re-Naming Compromise
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners in First Virtual Ceremony
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Wellfit Girls announces new leadership transition
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- Business lawyer David Steinfeld named Avvo Top Rated Lawyer 2020
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership