- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis' State of the State Address
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN
- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- (The Office of the Tax Collector, including all Tax Collector branch offices and The Office of the Property Appraiser)
- Duval County Courthouse, 501 W. Adams St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Municipal Code Compliance Division, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers, and gymnasiums managed by the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Kids Hope Alliance, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Social Service Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Drive
- Right-of-Way and Stormwater Management Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Mowing and Landscape Maintenance Division administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
- Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St.
More on The Floridant
- Agency Owner, Speaker, Master Coach and Author, Peter Blount, Hits Amazon Best-Se
- Eggscape the ordinary with Norman Love Confections' 2021 Easter Collection
- Business lawyer David Steinfeld chosen by Avvo as Top Rated Lawyer for 2021
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Efforts to Vaccinate Seniors in Partnership with Faith-Based Community
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Marion County
All public libraries will be closed Monday, Jan. 18.
Garbage, Yard Waste and Recycling Collection
There will be no change to the collection schedule.
630-CITY Call Center
The office will be closed Monday, Jan. 18. Citizens can submit a request for City service online anytime at MyJax.CustHelp.com.
Cecil Aquatics & Gym
Cecil Aquatics & Gym will be closed Monday, Jan. 18.
All tennis centers will be closed Monday, Jan. 18.
Huguenot Memorial Park
Huguenot Memorial Park will be open from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 18. The admissions gate closes for entry at 5 p.m. Camping is available.
Periodically, Huguenot Memorial Park managers must implement limited beach parking plans in preparation for high tides or other natural occurrences, which could cause beach and/or park closures if maximum vehicle capacity is reached. Park-goers are always encouraged to check conditions before visiting the park by calling (904) 255-4255 or visiting JaxParks.com.
More on The Floridant
- Managing Financial Risk is the topic for Southwest Regional Manufacturers Association's Mar. 17th
- Cory's Affordable Computers Schedules Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening March 18, 2021
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- D'Artagnan's Annual Cassoulet War Goes Online for Its Seventh Year
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park will open from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 18. Park day-users and campground visitors may enter from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. With the exception of permitted campers and their authorized visitors with passes, all day-use visitors must depart by 6 p.m. Camping reservations close at 6 p.m. daily. Only campers with prepaid reservations can gain access from 6 – 9 p.m. People without a prepaid pass waiting for them will not be admitted after 5:30 p.m. All campers must check in by 9 p.m., and have tents and RVs set up by 9:30 p.m. After 9 p.m., no one may enter to set up on a campsite.
Latest on The Floridant
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- Students in Clearwater Learn their Human Rights and How to Advocate for Them
- Sponsors announced for virtual Market Trends 2021 on March 9
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
- myLAB Box Launches 16 New At-Home Tests, Offering Comprehensive Health Monitoring from the Comfort of Home
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Presents Free Downsizing Webinar on March 27
- Zilker Partners Acquires Growth Digital, Forming One-of-a-Kind Firm
- Jabil Healthcare Signs Strategic Collaboration Agreement with E3D, Expanding Pharmaceutical Market Offering
- California Boating Supply Company Danik Hook Launches New Product for 2021
- Trust MD Corp & Simplicity Group launch an educational in the US for Spanish speaking financiers
- Celina Nogueras Launches Season Four of Jefas y Jevas
- Curvy Me! Magazine - Women's Lifestyle Magazine Launch Issue
- Whose Dreams Of Hell Are More Interesting, Politicians Or Popes?
- Tech Startup Mokusei Intelligence Announces the '$500 Press Challenge'
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Mizner Country Club Breaks Ground With First Female Executive Chef
- Awareness: Whispers From Nature — Book Launch
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Holladay Properties to provide services for new medical office development at Orange Park Medical Center