- Singer Marlon Croasdaile And Stellar Award Nominee Songwriter Dr. Andre Golliday Are Impacting YouTube Viewers - 127
- Timesaving Qweeni Cap Puts Busy Women Back in Control
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
The City of Jacksonville has distributed our allotted supply of the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide this crucial vaccine to our citizens.
The Lane Wiley and Mandarin senior centers will now prepare to provide the second dose to patients. Please remember that anyone who has received the first dose of the vaccine at either of these two centers should return to the same location, 21 days later, to receive the second dose.
More on The Floridant
- Bluegreen Vacations Corporation to Issue Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2020 on March 1, 2021
- Pastor Tracy S. Williams Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AN ABSTINENCE HANDBOOK FOR GIRLS
- Sugaring: The Green Juice of Hair Removal
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces More Than $4.6 Million in Rural Infrastructure Awards to 12 Communities in Northwest Florida Impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Pennexx's Your Social Offers Has Joined Affiliate Networks
The State of Florida's Department of Emergency Management (FDEM) is now leading all vaccine distribution in Duval County at the Regency Mall facility. Please call 866-200-3762 to make an appointment.
Latest on The Floridant
- Above Board Chamber "assisting" businesses to become more productive
- Jacksonville: James Weldon Johnson Park Announces Cajun Fest with Flow Tribe
- Citrix Executives to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Fort Pierce
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Greentex Landscaping to Zodega Landscape Svcs
- Hydrobuilder Holdings Acquires Elevated Equipment Supply
- Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner names Jacquelyn D. McMiller to Community Service position
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Six Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Sites in Underserved Communities
- Trust a Leader in Online School: Enrollment Now Open at Digital Academy of Florida
- Apellix Launches Apellix NDT a Field Services Company Featuring the Apellix Opus X4 Aerial Robotics
- Syxsense Announces Integration with Microsoft Office 365
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- The GEO Group, Inc. Announces Exercise in Full of Initial Purchasers' Over-Allotment Option and Closing of Private Offering of 6.50% Exchangeable Senior Notes Due 2026 by Its Subsidiary, GEO Corrections Holdings, Inc.
- Mental Bootcamp: Kicking the Sugar Habit
- Mounts Botanical Garden Congratulates Two Valuable Team Members
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- Kelly Presented "Condemnation Blight Damages in Florida" to Florida Bar Local Gov Law Section
- Cell Science Systems Reports Weight Loss Study Findings
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Return of Healthcare Lawyer Tom Clark