- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis' State of the State Address
- League of Women Voters PBC Endorses Life-Saving EMERGENCY INFO PLAN
Federal guidelines require qualifying individuals and families to have an income that falls below 80% of the area median income. The requirements are as follows:
|Household Size||Total Income|
In addition to the income prerequisite, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Duval County.
- Provide proof of hardship due to COVID-19, including verification of unemployment benefits, a reduction in income or other financial issue that threatened the household's ability to pay rent when due.
- Provide a documented risk of housing instability or homelessness.
- Be unable to access other payment assistance for the same costs (ex: If rent assistance was received from another program for March – May, this program may not be used to pay for rent during that timeframe; however, it could cover other months).
Eligible families that are facing eviction will be prioritized and assistance must be used to reduce outstanding payments before the household may receive funds for future payments. Payments will be made directly to the utility company or landlord.
More on The Floridant
- Agency Owner, Speaker, Master Coach and Author, Peter Blount, Hits Amazon Best-Se
- Eggscape the ordinary with Norman Love Confections' 2021 Easter Collection
- Business lawyer David Steinfeld chosen by Avvo as Top Rated Lawyer for 2021
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Efforts to Vaccinate Seniors in Partnership with Faith-Based Community
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Marion County
Details about when and how to apply will be released in the upcoming weeks.
Latest on The Floridant
- Vision Movies Production: Using Hollywood Magic To Create Innovative Videos
- Green Life Farms Introduces Butterhead Lettuce to Rave Reviews
- March 4, 2021 Boca Raton Woman Owned Start Up Distributing Covid-19 Killer Mask
- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Ranks #1 in Florida and #2 in the Southeast
- Move Over To A Better Marketing Provider with Move Over Media!
- Pennexx (PNNX) Fast-Growing Digital Advertising Opportunity
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects seven ADDY awards for print, digital campaigns
- Now Available at NeoMetrix Technologies, the NEW peel 2S
- ConvergeOne and Evolve IP Enter Strategic Hospitality Partnership
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Honors Military During THE PLAYERS Championship 2021
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Micro-Mobility Leader, Helbiz, Launches E-Scooters in Jacksonville, Florida
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Celebrates Topping Off - Tucson's Newest Extended-Stay Hotel
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- Students in Clearwater Learn their Human Rights and How to Advocate for Them
- Sponsors announced for virtual Market Trends 2021 on March 9
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board