- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Boys & Girls Club recognizes Karen Pulte with Giving is Living Award
- Veterans For Trump aka VFAF: Trump Bus rolls into Georgia Ron DeSantis event overshadowing Tiny Desantis box truck at Veterans for Trump mini-rally
iQor President and CEO Gary Praznik and iQor Colombia Senior Operations Director Fabian Garcia spoke at the event. They were joined by members of iQor's senior leadership team as well as dignitaries of the Medellín community.
Praznik said, "We are thrilled to celebrate the opening of our new location in Colombia to support the growing demand for omnichannel customer service that optimizes CX automation and human expertise. We look forward to investing in the local community through excellent career opportunities and charitable initiatives that build positive connections."
The new location in Medellín marks iQor's expansion to 10 countries to meet the need for BPO integrated digital services. Medellín was chosen for its high-tech innovation as well as its highly skilled digitally savvy bilingual workforce. The initial launch supports approximately 500 frontline employees with plans for expansion later this year.
More on The Floridant
- ACHECF Student Associates - The Future Leaders of Healthcare
- ACHECF Take On Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host Popular Spring Plant Festival & Sale, April 29-30
- Health Cola Company Inc. Launches Namesake Naturally Refreshing Soft Drink
- City of Jacksonville & Icemen Announce Details of Guns n' Hoses Charity Game
The 25,000-square-foot facility incorporates the latest technology with best-in-class collaborative areas to provide digital CX and omnichannel customer support to global clients across all industries. Employees enjoy career growth and development, flexible hybrid work environments with work-in-office and work-at-home opportunities, fantastic benefits, and an irresistible culture.
Individuals seeking rewarding employee experiences with unlimited growth potential can apply online at apply.iqor.com or visit iQor Colombia's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/iqorcolombia.
On March 14th 2023, iQor celebrated the grand opening of their first contact center in South America located in Envigado, Colombia with a ceremony attended by Gary Praznik (President & CEO) Fabian Garcia (Senior Operations Director) members of their senior leadership team as well as dignitaries from Medellín's community.
More on The Floridant
- Jacksonville: FDOT to Host Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for the Fuller Warren Shared Use Path
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs One Bill
- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Hope Florida – A Pathway to Potential, Expanding the Hope Florida Model to Support At-Risk Youth and Their Families
- Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Legislation to Support Economic Development Through Record Funding for Florida's Housing Programs
- Governor Ron DeSantis Awards More Than $5.4 Million to Four Small and Rural Florida Communities
The opening marks iQors expansion into 10 countries to meet the need for BPO integrated digital services; Medellín was chosen due to its high tech innovation & highly skilled bilingual workforce which will initially support 500 frontline employees with plans for further expansion later this year.
The 25000 square foot facility incorporates modern technology & collaborative areas providing digital CX & omnichannel customer support across all industries; employees benefit from career growth & development flexible hybrid work environments (work in office/work from home) fantastic benefits & an irresistible culture making working with them fun no matter where it is happening!
Those seeking rewarding employee experiences can apply online or visit their Facebook page for more information!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Opportune Buyers For Significantly MORE Money
- Crystal Clean Green Cleaning recognized by the American Heart Association for commitment to wellness
- Snowbird Technologies Joins the Global Special Operations Forces Foundation
- Sponsorships available for NAMI Collier County's 'Hope Shines' mental health awareness walk
- Access Control Systems Expands and Rebrands as Guardian Access Solutions as Part of Increased Service Offerings
- Intracoastal Bank Announces Jay Coomes as Chief Technology Officer
- Suing the U.S. Government to Save the Coral Reefs
- Cooking with Love: Norman Love Confections expands cooking class schedules
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens Urgent Care Clinic in Marietta
- The Implants4All Office Has Just Released Their Latest Podcast, Full Arch Training Program!
- Agent Paula Flores Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Olga Torres Named Top Advisor by Foreign Investment Watch
- Attorney Steve Hilst Named Partner at Bisnar Chase
- Local Business wants to support local artist with gallery
- Cars of the stars and memorabilia all located in Dezerland Orlando's meeting and event space
- WCRx Pharmacy Partners with Florida Medicaid to Improve Access to Medication
- Summer VPK registration underway in Lee, Collier, Hendry and Glades Counties
- New xBit Digital Case Management Feature Saves Examiners Hours of Required Report Upload Time
- Daniel Imperato on NAACP Call to Issue Travel Advisory for Florida
- IntellaTriage Hires New Vice President of Technology