- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Florida Cancer Connect Spanish Translations
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Monique Burr Foundation for Children Welcomes Garrison Burr to its Board of Directors
The patent pending invention provides an effective way to keep the interior of a child's sippy cup clean. In doing so, it helps to prevent bacteria from building up in the valve lid liner. As a result, it enhances safety and it saves time and effort when cleaning sippy cups. The invention features a simple and eco-friendly design that is easy to apply, use and remove and it is ideal for parents who have children that utilize sippy cups. Additionally, it is disposable, BPA free, heavy duty, leak resistant, recyclable, microwave safe and producible in design variations.
More on The Floridant
- Why Send Cubans to Delaware -- or Anywhere?
- Custom and Bespoke Light panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Statement on Peter Antonacci
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for September 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State of Emergency for 24 Counties, Urges Floridians to Prepare for Impacts from Tropical Depression 9
The original design was submitted to the Ft. Lauderdale sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-HAD-161, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Copper Ridge, a New-Home Community in Jacksonville, Florida
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- New Birth Center in Florida!!!
- Governor Ron DeSantis Counteracts Malign Influence by China and Other Hostile Nations in Florida through New Action
- Jacksonville: Mayor Encourages Community to Utilize City's Emergency Assistance Program
- Portion of Ft. Myers industrial property sells for $5.9 million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 21st Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Cambridge Management Services, Inc. names Wendy Sikorski Senior Vice President of Operations
- Dezerland Action Park Orlando to host Oktoberfest celebration
- KeysCaribbean Offers Two Free Nights at Select Resorts in the Florida Keys
- Fort Myers firm Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz sponsors 60 free pet adoptions
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Cross Country Healthcare Executive Named Most Influential HR Executives to Watch
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral