- Realtors don't want to be invited to seminars anymore
- Florida Author George Encizo Releases New Mystery Novel - Anguished
- Dun & Bradstreet Expands Its Board of Directors and Welcomes Banking Industry Veteran Ellen R. Alemany
To pursue his new venture, Murray left his position as Managing Partner at Danahy & Murray, a firm he founded in 2004. For 16 years, he led Danahy & Murray toward success in the field of insurance claim litigation.
Attorneys Kimberly Murray and Kimberly Armistead will be joining Murray + Murray, in addition to Ocie Murray, Jr., who will serve as "of counsel." Danahy & Murray's former management team and a group of paralegals will also be joining the new firm.
The new firm will allow Murray to take his insurance litigation practice to provide his clients with specialized, high-quality, client-focused legal representation. "It was a bold move, but I believe the team is right, and now is the time to refocus my practice with the right people," he explained.
Murray holds positions with the Florida Justice Association, and has worked with the Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters and the Florida Policyholder Cooperative. He is a frequent speaker on insurance issues related to first-party insurance claims.
More on The Floridant
- Digitec Interactive partners with NYU to help schools understand autism & promote inclusion
- GrayRobinson Attorney Tom Cloud Receives Prestigious Paul S. Buchman Award from FMAA
- D.J. Arrazcaeta Named One of "America's Best"
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Announces Three New Traveling Exhibitions
Murray is consistently recognized by the Florida Super Lawyers publication as a "Super Lawyer" for his work in insurance litigation. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and was awarded an "AV" Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying that he has been determined to have the highest level of skills, integrity, and ethical standards in the area of insurance coverage.
Murray + Murray welcomes Florida homeowners, businesses, condominiums, and hotels with insurance-related issues to contact them for highly skilled and experienced legal representation.
About Murray + Murray
Murray + Murray is a Florida insurance litigation law firm that holds your insurance company accountable when it violates the duties owed to you as the policyholder. Our firm specializes in handling insurance claims for homeowners, businesses, condominiums, and hotels in first-party insurance disputes and bad faith claims. For more information, please visit: https://murraylawgroup.com/.
Murray + Murray
109 N Brush St # 350
Tampa, FL 33602
SOURCE Murray + Murray
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- World-Renowned DJ MissNINJA Excited To Spin Records At XFC 45/YoungGuns 3
- Team Tritschler Named One of "America's Best"
- Jamie Devine Brown Named One of REALTrends "America's Best Real Estate Professionals"
- Pet Professional Guild Establishes Advocacy Panel to Broaden Educational Reach
- Miranda Cook Joins Big Daddy Unlimited as the Director of Marketing
- Exhibit Designer Makes Face Shield Designed for Dental Hygienists Open-Sourced
- Here Are The Best 6 Ad Audiences To Target On Facebook
- I Squared Capital Forms Ezee Fiber, a New Digital Infrastructure Platform in Texas and Announces First Platform Acquisition of ICTX WaveMedia
- Florida Port Directors Ready for Waves of Infrastructure Improvements and Revenue Recovery from Investments
- RiskWatch Announces Free Webinar on Physical Security
- Atlantic Key Energy honored by charity partner for exceptional giving
- Snapper Rock Launches Sun-safe 2022 Resort And Spring Collections
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player™ Announces 20,000 sq. ft. US Headquarters in Downtown Miami
- Guadalupe Center requests back-to-school donations for Immokalee students
- Liquid CORE® Gum Company, Inspired by Iconic Big Waves at Nazaré, Announces Plans to Develop European Factory and HQ in Portugal
- Governor DeSantis Announces $250 Million to Support Economic Recovery for Florida Ports
- GreenPointe Welcomes Patricia Nolan as New General Counsel
- Psychologist Dr. Amy Stark Releases Two Guided Meditations