- Singer Marlon Croasdaile And Stellar Award Nominee Songwriter Dr. Andre Golliday Are Impacting YouTube Viewers - 131
- Timesaving Qweeni Cap Puts Busy Women Back in Control
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
"We worked in partnership with Infinite Leap to develop a multi-phase, multi-year strategy and implementation plan to fully leverage IoT technologies to help our staff to be more efficient, deliver the highest level of safety for our patients, and enable us to personalize their experience while on our campuses" said Bernie Rice, Enterprise Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Nemours Children's Health System.
RTLS-enabled Temperature Monitoring, Asset Location, and Asset Management, powered by CenTrak, have been deployed at Nemours Children's Health flagship hospitals: Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando, Florida and Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware.
The RTLS system provides real-time location and status for 6,000 pieces of mobile medical equipment and monitors over 1,000 temperature-controlled units, including low-temperature medical refrigerators. Infinite Leap was responsible for the installation and configuration of the RTLS system and will provide ongoing system maintenance to ensure optimum performance of the RTLS infrastructure. In addition, as part of the Managed Services Agreement, Infinite Leap will also provide RTLS program management guidance to assist Nemours Children's Health System with generating the greatest sustainable value from the program and executing on the organization's IoT strategy.
More on The Floridant
- Bluegreen Vacations Corporation to Issue Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2020 on March 1, 2021
- Pastor Tracy S. Williams Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE AN ABSTINENCE HANDBOOK FOR GIRLS
- Sugaring: The Green Juice of Hair Removal
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces More Than $4.6 Million in Rural Infrastructure Awards to 12 Communities in Northwest Florida Impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Pennexx's Your Social Offers Has Joined Affiliate Networks
"Working with hospitals is what we do, but it is always a special pleasure when we get to work with those who specialize in caring for children. It's always meaningful to help healthcare to use IoT to make things more efficient, reduce costs, and improve compliance, but it's doubly special when we can lend our experience to an organization, such as Nemours Children's, that raises the bar on caring for their pediatric patients, and spends the effort to make sure their staff has every advantage available for them to do so," said Mark Rheault, CEO and Founder of Infinite Leap.
About Infinite Leap
Infinite Leap is the premier healthcare solutions provider for Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, such as Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). The company delivers industry leading patient and staff workflow software as well as end-to-end services – from solution design and business planning to deployment, training, 24/7 support, and managed services. Infinite Leap has helped healthcare providers successfully implement hundreds of projects and dozens of unique use cases, including patient flow optimization, asset management, environmental monitoring, staff safety, wayfinding, and more. More information: www.infiniteleap.net.
About Nemours Children's Health System
Nemours is an internationally recognized children's health system that owns and operates the two free-standing children's hospitals: the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., and Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando, Fla., along with outpatient facilities in five states, delivering pediatric primary, specialty and urgent care. Nemours also powers the world's most-visited website for information on the health of children and teens, KidsHealth.org, and offers on-demand, online video patient visits through Nemours CareConnect. Nemours ReadingBrightstart.org is a program dedicated to preventing reading failure in young children, grounded in Nemours' understanding that child health and learning are inextricably linked, and that reading level is a strong predictor of adult health. Established as The Nemours Foundation through the legacy and philanthropy of Alfred I. duPont, Nemours provides pediatric clinical care, research, education, advocacy and prevention programs to families in the communities it serves.
More on The Floridant
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- Mizner Cares Committee's Food Drive Helps Our Lady Queen Of Peace Parish Pay It Forward
- FIS Unity Wealth Management Platform Named Best Technology Platform for Family Offices at Private Asset Management Awards
- Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles Send Open Letter To Biden Administration
- NEXT STOP BROADWAY Offers Acting, Dance Training for Teens at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
SOURCE Infinite Leap
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Mounts Botanical Garden Congratulates Two Valuable Team Members
- New Video Streaming Startup, Relax Scenes, Launches Indiegogo Campaign to Support Their Expansion
- Kelly Presented "Condemnation Blight Damages in Florida" to Florida Bar Local Gov Law Section
- Cell Science Systems Reports Weight Loss Study Findings
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Return of Healthcare Lawyer Tom Clark
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Site in Hernando County
- Splash Pads Becoming Increasingly Popular Over Traditional Public Pools
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- City of Jacksonville and Partners Break Ground on Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing Park in LaVilla
- Sleiman & Wildlight Announce Plans for Publix Anchored Shopping Center
- OTC PR Group Inc. Introduces Investor Relations Website & Search Engine Optimization Enhancements
- Jacksonville: Clanzel T. Brown Opening to Administer Second Dose of Vaccine This Week
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- F&D Woodfired Italian Kitchen now open in Winter Park
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- American artist Mateo Blanco artwork coming to Palm Beach
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host Beers With Your Peers on March 29
- Lifemesh Corp Announces Clinic-as-a-Service General Availability
- Singer Marlon Croasdaile And Stellar Award Nominee Songwriter Dr. Andre Golliday Are Impacting YouTube Viewers