- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Applauds Federal Approval to Continue the Low-Income Pool Program
- Jacksonville: City Office and Facilities Closed Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
"We are thankful that no one was injured, and we are grateful to the courageous Miami-Dade County firefighters who worked hard to contain this fire. ILS Meals has a comprehensive warehouse safety program and disaster preparedness procedures in place, allowing for our rapid response to this incident," said Nestor Plana, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of both ILS and ILS Meals. "Our Meals operations have not experienced any significant delays and we expect to meet all commitments despite these operational challenges."
As of early this morning, ILS Meals operations was fully functional with all scheduled deliveries of regular frozen and shelf-stable meals successfully en route. While the change in operations presented several challenges for the company to overcome, ILS anticipates all existing meals orders will be fulfilled without further disruption.
More on The Floridant
- PENNEXX Prepares for Uplisting to OTCQB
- The Home Design and Remodeling Show is Boosting Success for Local Home Improvement Brands
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- New Program in Pharmaceutical Value Assessment and Communications Launched by University of Florida College of Pharmacy Online Graduate Program
With over 4 Million meals delivered to the most vulnerable populations nationwide just this year alone, ILS Meals has supported its health plan clients as well as various states and counties during the COVID-19 pandemic. These emergency meals and medically tailored meals ensure that our seniors and other vulnerable populations do not go hungry, but even in the midst of disruptive events will have access to a variety of nutritious and satisfying meals tailored to their unique needs.
ILS, an industry leader in managing high-cost, complex member populations in the Medicaid, Medicare, and Dual-Eligible market for almost two decades specializes in delivering innovative health care solutions to millions of Americans. ILS' comprehensive range of wrap-around person-centered services include Nutritional Support Services – Home Delivered Meals and Nutritional Counseling, Care Management, Transitional Care Services, Managed Long-Term Services and Supports, and more. Delivering meals to more than 4.7 million members nationwide, ILS Meals' Home Delivered Meals Service is at the heart of the solutions provided to health plan, state and county partners and hospital system clients.
About ILS Meals:
ILS Meals is a national leader in home-delivered meals and nutrition services, serving high-quality medically tailored therapeutic meals to healthcare patients, seniors, and children. We believe in the vital role of nutrition to improve the health and quality of life. ILS Meals menus are designed by our team of registered dietitians to foster independence, aid in recovery or reduce the symptoms of a chronic illness and address social determinants of health. ILS Meals has over 18 years' experience serving the Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, pediatric, and special needs populations throughout the United States and its territories. Our meals are designed with care to improve health outcomes, lower readmission rates to acute care settings, improve nutritional health status, address social determinants of health, and foster independence. For more information, visit www.ilsmeals.com.
More on The Floridant
- Tint World® named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- Orchid Island Capital, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Dr. Tony Kremer, DVM, Joins Access.Vet as Chief Veterinary Officer
- Florida Leads the Nation in Vaccines for Ages 65+ with Seniors First Approach
- Jacksonville: Downtown Investment Authority Uses Meter Rates to Help Foster Restaurant and Retail Growth and Deter All-Day Use of On-Street Spaces
About Independent Living Systems:
Independent Living Systems ("ILS") is a Florida-based health care services company that provides a range of health care management services on behalf of health care plans, health systems, providers, and community-based organizations. ILS provides member-centric health and support solutions to millions of America's Medicare, Medicaid, dually eligible, and Special Needs populations including those requiring Long-Term Services and Supports. For more information, visit www.ilshealthservices.com.
VP Marketing, ILS
SOURCE Independent Living Systems/ILS Meals
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Latest ez1095 Affordable Care Act Software Offers In-House Filing For Faster Results
- Akron Biotech Signs Exclusive Global Agreement with Octapharma to Produce Virally Inactivated Human AB Serum Derived from Octaplas® for the Cell Therapy Market
- Donna Italia hires Miami Video Production Vision Movies to produce online marketing sales content
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Jacksonville: New Public Awareness Campaign Warns Teens That "Vaping Can Get Ugly"
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- PGT Innovations Chosen for Forbes' Best Small-Cap Companies List
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- La Granja Metrowest Opens a New Restaurant in MetroWest Orlando, Ready to Satisfy Customer Demand for Fresh Homestyle Cooked Food
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's 2020 Philanthropic Initiatives
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Celebrate the Model Grand Opening of Beacon Lake's Newest Builder, Toll Brothers, Feb. 13-14
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- Primo TV joins the Latino Inaugural 2021
- South Tampa retail center trades for $3.1 million
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Austin Davis joins Stevens Construction