- NACCE's New Book Positions Community Colleges as Key to Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery - 109
- R&b Icon Chris Tian is Thankful for Radio Station KABC AM in Los Angeles
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
"Delivering in excess of 10 million meals over the last 8 months is pretty incredible," said Nestor Plana, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ILS. "Partnering with our clients and delivering quality meals, with exceptional service, to the homes of the food insecure and most vulnerable in society has been our focus. We are thankful to have been trusted by our valued clients, especially Miami-Dade County Emergency Management, to support the needs of their residents and members during this pandemic."
More on The Floridant
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Closing of an Equity Offering and Repurchase of Convertible Notes
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
ILS has provided over 10 million frozen and shelf stable emergency meals through contact-free deliveries. All deliveries are made by drivers wearing full PPE and who have been trained in safety protocols to protect the safety of meal recipients. The shelf stable emergency meals and medically tailored frozen meals ensure that seniors and other vulnerable populations do not go hungry and have access to nutritious and satisfying meals tailored to their unique needs.
ILS plans to continue its meals program expansion through its integrated care management and food as medicine programs that address food insecurity, chronic conditions, food deserts, and social determinants of health. To support this growth, ILS has hired over 300 new employees to manage the additional operational and logistical demands. The company is proud to be creating jobs, while serving the needs of the community.
About Independent Living Systems:
Independent Living Systems offers a comprehensive range of turnkey payer services including clinical and third-party administrative services to managed care organizations and providers that serve high-cost, complex member populations in the Medicare, Medicaid and Dual-Eligible Market. ILS provides assistance beyond the clinical realm at every stage of care from hospitalization to the treatment of chronic illnesses to personalized care management including meals and nutritional support. All medically tailored meals are designed with care to improve health outcomes, lower readmission rates to acute care settings, improve nutritional health status, address social determinants of health, and foster independence.
More on The Floridant
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
ILS provides tailored integrated solutions aimed at improving health outcomes while rebalancing costs, addressing social determinants of health and connecting members with community-based resources.
For more information, visit www.ilshealth.com.
VP Marketing, ILS
SOURCE Independent Living Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Experts Weigh-in on Family Wealth Management Topics in the New Tamarind Learning Podcast Series
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Laser-focused Branding
- America's TOP Fintech Lender, Network Capital, NMLS #11712 Soaring High and Winning With Acquisition of Huge Service Portfolio
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Promotes Annual Commemorative Holiday Ornaments
- ARTS GARAGE to Host GIVE-A-THON for the Arts on Giving Tuesday, December 1
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Universal Insurance Holdings Appoints Matthew J. Palmieri as New President of Universal Property; Jon W. Springer to Retire, Will Remain on Board
- Jacksonville: JaxParks and Partners Brand and Enhance Network of Public Lands
- City of Jacksonville Lights the River with Annual Light Boat Parade
- Free Building Industry Technology Training for the Jacksonville Area Military & Veteran Community
- Women United Flagler Funds Distribution Recipients Announced
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Better Together seeks donations for HopePacks for children living with host families
- RV Retailer Graduates First General Manager Class from RV Retailer University
- Galleria International Adds a Video and Podcast Studio to its Workspace Solutions
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- WipFly Lens, Inc calls for video submissions from global content creators
- Karen Rauch Carter Unveils Free Feng Shui Online Education and Healthy Living Resource