- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Pablo Brizi, executive vice president, chief human resources officer & corporate affairs at Hilton Grand Vacations, said, "What an honor to be recognized once again by the Dave Thomas Foundation for our industry-leading adoption assistance benefits. This is a great reflection of our 'Putting People First'-mission and our family-focused culture. At HGV, team members are the heart of everything we do, and I'm extremely proud of HGV's continued commitment to support adoptive parents and families."
HGV offers corporate, hourly and resort-based team members an adoption assistance benefit of up to $10,000 per child to help offset the cost of adoption. In addition, they provide 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all eligible U.S. team members who have been with the company for 90 days. This parental leave program applies to birth and adoptive mothers and fathers as well as team members who have a child via surrogacy.
More on The Floridant
- Local Cremo Cigars Factory Boosts Tourism in Overtown
- Blueprint to Success: Creating a Unique and Effective Supplement Formula with Private Label Express
- CREFC Welcomes Commercial Real Estate Finance Industry to Annual Miami Conference on January 7-10, 2024
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Vero Beach Florida End Of Year Real EstateTrends
Rita Soronen, president & CEO of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption said, "The Foundation is thrilled to see a growing number of organizations offering robust benefits to employees who open their hearts and homes as foster and adoptive parents...When organizations offer benefits and join the Foundation in raising awareness of their importance to inspire others, we are one step closer to ensuring that every child has a permanent home and a loving family."
The Dave Thomas Foundation partnered with RTI International to survey employers across the U.S., score participants based on three criteria: financial reimbursement, paid leave and percentage of employees eligible for those benefits; then rank them by size, industry, paid leave, foster care benefits and impact.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc., with its commitment to support adoptive parents and families through its industry-leading adoption assistance benefits has once again been recognized among the top 100 companies on Dave Thomas Foundation's "Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces" list for 2021.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Inventor Develops Eye-Catching Accessory for Swimming Pools (FJK-280)
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces the Focus on Florida's Future Budget Recommendations for Fiscal Year 2024-2025
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Amenity Construction Underway at Lakeview at Tributary
- Carbon Pollution Mandates – Revolt – Reduce Pollution Today Without Going Electric – ECOFuelMax
- Why It Is A Good Time To Make Big Pine Key Florida Your Home
- Tax Advantages Of Owning A Vero Beach Rental Home
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- duPont REGISTRY Group names Javier Villamizar and Sandeep Chugani to Board of Directors