- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
The tour continued with their second show at Titanic Brewery in Coral Gables. From two shows, has already raised enough money to purchase much needed supplies and medicines to send to Cuba.
Heal the Earth is hoping to be able to send medicine to Cuba as often as possible until the country's medical supplies and economy improve. As reported by Reuters, "Even as Cuba is leading the race to become the first country in Latin America to develop its own COVID-19 vaccine, the country is suffering acute shortages of basic medicines amid its worst economic crisis in decades."
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
A guest from Saturday night's show, Katherine DeFranco, traveled two hours to be at the event and make a donation. She said, "It is great to be able to contribute to this fundraising effort. I know the money is all going to help the people of Cuba." Kristen Carranza, the Associate Director for Heal the Earth said today, "I am very pleased with the fundraising capital so far. It is so important to get awareness and help the plight of the people of Cuba as soon as possible and I'm glad we are involved., please come out and support and join us."
More chances to support Heal the Earth in their "Rx for Cuba" tour start again in August. Catch the Miami Blues Band perform for this effort on August 5th at Bay 13 Brewery in Coral Gables, August 6th at Shipwreckers Bar in Fort Lauderdale, and August 20th at Kelly Brothers Irish Pub in Fort Lauderdale. For additional information, visit healtheearth.us and follow @healtheearthfoundation on Instagram.
SOURCE Heal the Earth Foundation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Carrier to Acquire BrokerBay Inc., a Leading Digital Real Estate Solutions Provider
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- GLOZAL - Creator of the First NFT Music Player Player™ Announces New Additions to Board of Advisors
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity