- NACCE's New Book Positions Community Colleges as Key to Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery - 109
- R&b Icon Chris Tian is Thankful for Radio Station KABC AM in Los Angeles
- BayCare Brings New HealthHub Concept to South Tampa
Kinnion's early career in technology began with a position at IBM, in 1990, as a Customer Support Specialist. He grew his expertise and knowledge with technical positions at organizations like Compucom Systems, National Business Group (NBG), and GE Capital, where he designed and implemented Cisco and other various solutions for customers in the South Florida region. His technical skillset, passion for technology, and competitive tenacity led him to a successful career at Cisco, where he served as a trusted advisor to customers and partners, mapping solutions to business outcomes.
"Rob is a force to be reckoned with," said Greg Nordone, Greyson President and CEO. "We've had the opportunity to partner with him over the years, bringing impactful solutions to local organizations in Florida. His passion for building trusted advisor relationships and technical expertise make him a perfect fit for the Greyson family. We are very excited to have him on the team."
More on The Floridant
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Closing of an Equity Offering and Repurchase of Convertible Notes
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Apyx Medical Corporation Announces Approval from FDA to Begin Phase II of U.S. IDE Study
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
"This week has been nothing short of amazing," said Kinnion regarding his time at Greyson thus far. "I have been embraced and empowered by a great team that really cares for my immediate success. I know I am with the right partner to help our customers, and our communities achieve any outcomes that are needed. This team rocks!"
Kinnion holds several industry certifications, including Cisco Certified Internetwork (CCIE) Certification in Routing and Switching, Certified Information Security SP Certification, and several certifications around Datacenter and Virtualization, including VMware Certified Professional (VCP5).
About Greyson Technologies
Greyson Technologies is one of Florida's fastest growing technology services companies, providing clients across the state with security, managed services, advanced network, data and unified communications solutions that help build their businesses. We simplify technology adoption by understanding our clients' challenges and co-owning their delivery objectives. The company is headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and maintains offices throughout the state.
More on The Floridant
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
Follow Greyson Technologies on: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Contact: Silvia Reyes
Marketing & Communications Manager
SOURCE Greyson Technologies
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Experts Weigh-in on Family Wealth Management Topics in the New Tamarind Learning Podcast Series
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Laser-focused Branding
- America's TOP Fintech Lender, Network Capital, NMLS #11712 Soaring High and Winning With Acquisition of Huge Service Portfolio
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Promotes Annual Commemorative Holiday Ornaments
- ARTS GARAGE to Host GIVE-A-THON for the Arts on Giving Tuesday, December 1
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Universal Insurance Holdings Appoints Matthew J. Palmieri as New President of Universal Property; Jon W. Springer to Retire, Will Remain on Board
- Jacksonville: JaxParks and Partners Brand and Enhance Network of Public Lands
- City of Jacksonville Lights the River with Annual Light Boat Parade
- Free Building Industry Technology Training for the Jacksonville Area Military & Veteran Community
- Women United Flagler Funds Distribution Recipients Announced
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Better Together seeks donations for HopePacks for children living with host families
- RV Retailer Graduates First General Manager Class from RV Retailer University
- Galleria International Adds a Video and Podcast Studio to its Workspace Solutions
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- WipFly Lens, Inc calls for video submissions from global content creators
- Karen Rauch Carter Unveils Free Feng Shui Online Education and Healthy Living Resource