- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals & Industry Insiders to SUMMER REFRESH MARKET, August 18
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Tint World as a New Platinum Member
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Soto Law Group, P.A. Platinum
"I am happy to support a project that will spur economic growth and create long-term value," said Governor Ron DeSantis. "This investment will facilitate strong infrastructure improvements and create jobs that enhance the quality of life for residents in Nassau County."
"DEO is proud to support Governor DeSantis' mission to prioritize Floridians' livelihoods and further business development opportunities," said DEO Secretary Dane Eagle. "This funding will provide the Town of Callahan with the resources necessary to make infrastructure improvements, create jobs, and serve as a great example of the kinds of synergy that strategic investments can seed between shipping, transportation and industrial infrastructure."
More on The Floridant
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Registration open for Oct. 6 Climate & Community Summit
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Taste of Style Catering INC Platinum
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Caraballo Security Solutions as Platinum member
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
"Florida's business friendly policies, championed by Governor DeSantis, have been a reason for attracting business and talent to our state," said Aundra Wallace, President, JAXUSA Partnership. "The appeal of doing business in Florida has been especially evident over the last few years, as companies are searching for lower cost of doing business, desirable infrastructure and an available and skilled workforce."
The Florida Job Growth Grant Fund is an economic development program designed to promote public infrastructure and workforce training across the state. Proposals are reviewed by DEO and Enterprise Florida, Inc., and are chosen by Governor DeSantis to meet the demands for workforce training or infrastructure needs in communities around the state.
DEO and EFI are currently accepting proposals until all funding has been awarded. For more information, visit www.FloridaJobs.org/JobGrowth.
Latest on The Floridant
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management Names Palm Beach Market President
- Southeastern Grocers Celebrates Back to School with Community Donation Program and Added Savings
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Sports Edge Beach Volleyball Scores Big with the Addition of Chris Hamilton as Co-Director of Beach Volleyball
- ChenMed Culture Team Members Recognized as Top Women in Communications by Ragan's
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
- BankUnited "Small Business, Big Dreams" Challenge Gives Women Business Owners Chance at $15,000 Cash Prize
- 1970s Version of New Coming of Age Story Released as eBook (Kindle & Kobo)
- Chaotic Robot Launches E-Commerce Store
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host 20 Fun & Floral-Focused Events in September
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Launches Series of Youth and Adult Arts Education Classes This Fall
- Serenity Movers Delivers First-Class Moving Services in NYC
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Wins 2022 Bernays Award from the Gold Coast PR Council
- PulteGroup opens for sales at Summer Bay at Grand Oaks
- Venture Capital Veteran Dr. Alicia Castillo Holley Joins CEA's Advisory Board
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Accessory for Sippy Cups (HAD-161)
- Valerie's House Awards $50,000 in College Scholarships
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes BellWether Insurance Group. as a Platinum member
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Residence Inn Miami Northwest as a Platinum member
- Avow offers free lunch and learn sessions on estate planning and eldercare coordination in August