- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 181
- Hilton Grand Vacations Prices Upsized Offering of Senior Notes
- Jacksonville Black Chamber Of Commerce Names New President/Ceo
Jerome "Jerry" Pate
Pate, of Pensacola, is the owner of Jerry Pate Turf and Irrigation and Jerry Pate Design. He is a former professional golfer with 15 professional wins including the 1976 U.S. Open and the 1982 Players Championship. He was also a member of the winning 1981 United States Ryder Cup Team. Pate currently serves as Vice Chair of the Northwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board and on the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Foundation Board of Directors. He earned his bachelor's degree in administrative science from the University of Alabama.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Aakash Patel to the Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Ismare Monreal and Michael Bileca to the Miami Dade College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Charles Broadway to the Criminal and Juvenile Justice Information Systems Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission
- 1Digital® Agency Is Your Shopify SEO Agency
Upton, of Tallahassee, is a Managing Member of Anna H. Upton, P.L. and serves as General Counsel to The Everglades Foundation. She has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in the areas of business litigation, civil litigation defense, employment and labor law and environmental litigation. A recipient of the Girl Scout Gold Award, she earned her bachelor's degree in political science from Wake Forest University and her juris doctor from Stetson University College of Law.
Alter, of Malone, manages a family-run tree farm and is a retired Naval Aviator, earning an honorable discharge from the United States Navy at the rank of Captain. He has previously served on the Northwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board and is also a member of the Florida Forestry Association, Jackson County Chamber of Commerce and the Optimist Club of Northeast Jackson County. Alter earned his bachelor's degree from Ohio University and his master's degree in political science from Villanova University.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Anchor Bank President & CEO Nelson Hinojosa Elected to Florida Bankers Association's Board of Directors
- Sunshine Ace Hardware to open new store in North Naples
- SmileFy Releases 3D Smile Design for Facially Guided In-Office Digital Treatment Planning
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Legislation to Provide Emergency Care to Police K-9s Injured in Line of Duty
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping
- Insurance Claim Attorney, David Murray Opens Murray + Murray
- Corrective Exercise Book "Built from Broken" Promises to Help Rebuild Joints and Relieve Pain Naturally
- AlphaCredit Elects to Exercise Grace Period for Payment Due on Senior Notes due 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Four Bills
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Alpha Bravo Development Recognized as Top Miami Mobile App Developer
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
- Alzamend NeuroAnnounces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriter's Over-allotment Option for Gross Proceeds of $14.4 Million
- Talisha Faber joins Cushman & Wakefield |Commercial Property Southwest Florida
- Blessings in a Backpack receives $31,000 donation from Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
- Goodwill brings retail back to iconic Sears & Roebucks in the downtown River District
- Goodwill Hosts Annual Breakthrough Awards recognizing seven community standouts for 2020