McGhee, of Tallahassee, is the chief operating officer for Johnson & Blanton, LLC. He served as director of legislative affairs for the Executive Office of Governor Rick Scott from 2011 to 2014. McGhee serves on the Second Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission as well as The Children's Movement and the United Way of the Big Bend. McGhee earned his bachelor's degree in political science and religion from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University. McGhee is appointed to a four-year term.
Hanson, of Tallahassee, has served as the director of administration for the Executive Officer of the Governor since 2005. She has over 15 years of experience involving all levels of human resources management and oversight. Hanson earned her bachelor's degree in marketing and business from Florida State University. Hanson is appointed to a four-year term.
More on The Floridant
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
Primiano, of Hollywood, is the administrative director of employee relations for Memorial Healthcare System, a hospital system she has worked for since 2013. She previously was director of human resources for AgroTrade American from 2012 until 2013. Primiano has been a member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) since 2001. She earned her bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and master's degrees in business administration and human resources from the University of Maryland. Primiano is appointed to a four-year term.
Cepero, of Broward, is the deputy county administrator in the Office of the County Administrator for Broward County. Since 2008, Cepero has served in the County Administrator's Office, first as an assistant to the county administrator then as assistant county administrator. Prior to joining the County Administrator's office, Cepero served as the environmental policy advisor to Governor Jeb Bush. Cepero earned her bachelor's degree in international affairs and her master's degree in public administration from Florida State University. Cepero is appointed to a four-year term.
More on The Floridant
- Aldes announces next generation constant airflow regulator
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
- Independent Living Systems' ILS Meals Fulfills Client and Member Commitments in the Face of Adversity
Farmer, of Tallahassee, serves at the bureau chief for the People First program at the Florida Department of Management Services. Prior to joining the People First program, Farmer served for over 20 years within the Division of Human Resource Management (HRM), which represents the Governor as the Chief Labor Negotiator for the State Personnel System (SPS). She earned her bachelor's and master's degrees in business administration from Florida State University. Farmer is appointed to a four-year term.
Hart, of Fort Myers, was elected Lee County Tax Collector in 2012 after being appointed to the position by Governor Rick Scott. Prior to being appointed tax collector, Hart served as Lee County's assistant tax collector for 11 years. Previously, Hart served in law enforcement for 22 years and was the first African American police chief for the City of Fort Myers. He served in the United States Air Force from 1973 until 1977. He earned his bachelor's degree in professional studies from Barry University. Hart is appointed to a four-year term.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Sir Ivan's $10,000 MegaMix Competition Helps Out-of-Work DJs Around the World English English
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Governor Ron DeSantis Delivers Address Regarding Tropical Storm Isaias and COVID-19
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology
- Medicare–New Quoting Software–Fast Information–No Cost No Obligation - MedcareInfoUSA
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Foundation for a Drug-Free World Florida Chapter Marks the Fifth Anniversary of its Center
- The Health Council of West Central FL Needs Hillsborough County Residents to Participate in Virtual Town Halls to Help End the HIV Epidemic
- HaggleUp, a marketplace exchange for local buyers and sellers, goes live
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort Now Taking Reservations for Fall Travel
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- iCODIS – Office Electronics – Hong Kong Codis Electronic
- LIVE FROM ARTS GARAGE: New Virtual Concert Series Lunches in August
- Nitro Interactive Inc. (n2o) Establishes South East Asia Presence With New Partnership
- Georgia Soul, Crosstown Win Women's, Men's Elite Brackets At Inaugural 360 Hoops Invitational