W. Grey Marker II
Marker, of Fort Lauderdale, has been Chief Executive Officer of Marker Construction Group, a general contracting and construction management firm based in South Florida. He has been an active licensed general contractor in the State of Florida for the past 20 years. Since 2010, Marker has been a member of the Associated Builders & Contractors, a national construction industry trade association. He earned his bachelor's degree in building construction from the University of Florida's M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Building Construction.
Hershberger, of Sarasota, is the Chairman of the Board for PGT Innovations, Inc. He co-founded PGT Innovations (formerly PGT Industries, Inc.) and retired as Chief Executive Officer in 2017. Hershberger currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Argus Foundation. Hershberger previously served on the board of the Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota and the Sarasota YMCA.
More on The Floridant
- Florida Community Loan Fund Awarded $825,000 for Low-Income Communities
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Applauds Trump Administration Actions to Lower the Cost of Prescription Drugs
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
Schock, of Saint Augustine, is the Senior Plans Examiner and Floodplain Manager for the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners. He serves as Vice Chairman of the Florida Building Commission and previously served as Chairman of the Structural Technical Advisory Committee. Schock earned his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from Drexel University.
John, of Tarpon Springs, is the Engineering Manager for Stan Weaver & Company. He has worked with equipment manufacturers for over 25 years. He is actively involved in The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers and the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute where he held positions including chairing multiple committees and projects. John earned his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Vermont.
More on The Floridant
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Never wear a bra again! English English
- HiBid.com Reports Record Number of Lots and Over $26.6M in Weeklong Sales; Antiques, Vintage Tractors, Equipment and More Up for Sale Now
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
Bourré, of Fleming Island, has been the President of Bourré Construction Group since 2004. He is the President of the Florida Home Builders Association and has served as an executive board member since 2011. Bourré has served on the Clay County Planning Commission since 2013. He served in the United States Marine Corps from 1992-1999 and earned his bachelor's degree in construction management from the University of Florida.
Jones, of Jacksonville, is the President and Chief Operating Officer for W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, Inc. He is a certified plumbing contractor, certified mechanical contractor and a certified general contractor. Jones earned his bachelor's degree in building construction from the University of Florida.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- Survey Highlights Challenges for Post-9/11 Wounded Veterans During Pandemic
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- Experience The Canine Creations of "Dog Artist" Skip Hartzell
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Hard Rock Cafe® And PacSun Partner To Launch Limited-Edition Merchandise Collection
- Celebrate 30 Years Of Beverly Hills 90210 With The Beverly Hills 90210 Podcast Super Show
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to discuss proposed amendments during Sept. 30 Ballot Review
- Flagler Beach, Bunnell and Flagler County Rotary Clubs Recognize World Polio Day with Proclamations
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Reduce REGEN's Clean DPF's in house for 75% less – ECOFuelMax
- Museum of Graffiti Launches Exclusive OSGEMEOS Capsule Collection
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- President and CEO of Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services releases book offering an appealing substitute for the corporate grind