Patel, of Atlanta, is a partner with King & Spalding LLP, where he has been since 1997. He is co-head of the firm's global private equity practice and also serves on the firm's governing policy committee. Patel serves on the board of Crawford & Company, a New York Stock Exchange traded public company. Patel has served as a trustee on the University of Florida Board of Trustees since 2015. He has previously served as president of the University of Florida Law School Alumni Council and president of the University of Florida Alumni Association. Patel earned his bachelor's degree and juris doctorate from the University of Florida.
More on The Floridant
- Art Persists: Barebrush July 2020 Calendar Images
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
Cole, of Miami, is a managing partner and lawyer with the law firm of Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., one of the largest law firms in Florida, a position he has held since 1997. Cole has been a member of the Dade County Bar Association since 1974 and previously served as president of the board of directors. He served on the executive committee of the Leukemia Association of Dade County from 2013 until 2017. Cole earned his bachelor's degree in business administration and his juris doctorate from the University of Florida.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Keys Pointe Community Offers the Best in Townhome, Villa Living
- PostPact Completes Acquisition of LBMG Marketing Starting the Transition into Full Social Media Mana
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Legacy Foundation of PB County Awards $11,860 in Scholarships to Seven Promising Young Musicians
- Healthcare Network hires Julie Pedretti as director of COVID-19 community relations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Central Florida Hero Kathy Hewitt Being Recognized at National Level
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- Gregory Herman-Giddens Re-Appointed to The Florida Bar Senior Lawyer Committee
- Green Point Research Partners with Palmetto Industries to Design Industry Standard for Industrial Hemp Storage Bags
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Community Cooperative adds seven locations to its July mobile food pantry schedule
- Child Care of Southwest Florida to reopen The Children's Garden of LaBelle