- Chef José Andrés' Zaytinya Concept Arrives to The South Beach Culinary Scene
- Third Annual TOPSoccer Festival Community Event
- AONE Music Unveils a Groundbreaking, All-Inclusive Experience in Miami's Wynwood District
Carter is a Realtor with Michael Saunders & Company. She currently serves on the Women's Resource Center of Manatee Board of Directors and the Liberty Foundation of Manatee. Carter attended State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota.
Knight is the Vice President and Owner of Knight Strategic Communications. She is a member of the Venice Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County. Knight attended the University of Florida and earned her bachelor's degree from Florida State University.
More on The Floridant
- NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE'S ALL-NEW NORWEGIAN VIVA COMPLETES HER EXCLUSIVE CHRISTENING VOYAGE FOLLOWING A STAR-STUDDED EVENT IN MIAMI
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 21st Annual Holiday Gift Box Program
- Horizon Foundation, Horizon Council and Lee County EDO set to host 2024 Annual Meeting on Feb. 1
- DigitalBridge to Participate in Upcoming Investor and Industry Conferences in December 2023
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
Moore is the Owner of Prodigy Inc. and PEOProdigy Inc. He previously served on the Board of Employee Leasing Companies. Moore attended the State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota and earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida.
Thomson is the Owner of the Thomson Group, a communications and public relations company. He has over 25 years of experience in journalism as a reporter, columnist, executive director, and has published two books. Thomson earned his bachelor's degree from Michigan State University.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Smoke Signals Success: Sonny's BBQ Leverages 2023 Insights to Fuel Growth in 2024
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- NexGen Hotels Acquires Best Western Plus in Venice, Florida
- Laser Photonics Corporation Provides Strategic and Operational Updates
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Major Additions to Leadership Team