- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 181
- Hilton Grand Vacations Prices Upsized Offering of Senior Notes
- Jacksonville Black Chamber Of Commerce Names New President/Ceo
Denys, of New Smyrna Beach, is a former member of the Volusia County Council. Previously, she served as Chair of the Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties and as a Volusia County School Board member. Denys has volunteered her time with the Indian River Lagoon Council, River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization and the Central Florida Metropolitan Planning Organization. She earned her bachelor's degree in business management from the University of Phoenix.
Jones, of Tampa, is the Tampa Division Manager for ICI Homes. Previously, he was a Senior Project Manager for WCI Communities. Jones has volunteered his time on the Escambia County Tourism Development Council and West End Advisory Board.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Aakash Patel to the Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Ismare Monreal and Michael Bileca to the Miami Dade College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Charles Broadway to the Criminal and Juvenile Justice Information Systems Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission
- 1Digital® Agency Is Your Shopify SEO Agency
Mingo, of Miami Lakes, is a real estate broker at All Out Realty. Previously, he was an executive with the Oliva Cigar Company and Vice Mayor of the Town of Miami Lakes where he served on the Economic Development Committee.
Durso, of Longwood, is Vice President of Public Affairs for Embrace Families. He is a former Commissioner for the City of Longwood. Durso has also served as a member of Leadership Florida and on the Orlando Economic Partnership's Central Florida Water Initiative. He earned bachelor's degrees in social science and political science from Florida State University, a master of professional studies from George Washington University and a master of public administration from Harvard University.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Anchor Bank President & CEO Nelson Hinojosa Elected to Florida Bankers Association's Board of Directors
- Sunshine Ace Hardware to open new store in North Naples
- SmileFy Releases 3D Smile Design for Facially Guided In-Office Digital Treatment Planning
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Legislation to Provide Emergency Care to Police K-9s Injured in Line of Duty
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping
- Insurance Claim Attorney, David Murray Opens Murray + Murray
- Corrective Exercise Book "Built from Broken" Promises to Help Rebuild Joints and Relieve Pain Naturally
- AlphaCredit Elects to Exercise Grace Period for Payment Due on Senior Notes due 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Four Bills
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Alpha Bravo Development Recognized as Top Miami Mobile App Developer
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
- Alzamend NeuroAnnounces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriter's Over-allotment Option for Gross Proceeds of $14.4 Million
- Talisha Faber joins Cushman & Wakefield |Commercial Property Southwest Florida
- Blessings in a Backpack receives $31,000 donation from Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
- Goodwill brings retail back to iconic Sears & Roebucks in the downtown River District
- Goodwill Hosts Annual Breakthrough Awards recognizing seven community standouts for 2020