- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Next Steps in Florida's First-In-The-Nation Approach to Create a Culture of Resiliency and Incentivize Parental Involvement in Schools
- Snowbird Technologies Joins the National Defense Industrial Association
Garcia, of Tampa, has practiced law and served as partner in two premier law firms. Additionally, Garcia owned and operated a successful private equity investment firm and served on the board of a NASDAQ and three New York Stock Exchange companies.
Ziegler, of Sarasota, serves on the Sarasota School Board and is the Director of School Board Programs at The Leadership Institute. Prior to her current role, Ziegler has over a decade of experience in commercial insurance working with two of the largest global risk and insurance brokerage firms.
Brian Aungst Jr.
More on The Floridant
- Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Historic Legislation to Expand School Choice Options to All Florida Students
- Le principali economie mondiali stanno cercando di recuperare il tempo perduto mentre l'adozione diffusa facilita la crescita dei pagamenti in tempo reale a livello globale, rivela un rapporto di ACI Worldwide
- Genie Script: 20 Word Script by Wesley Virgin
- BOCA BACCHANAL to Present Distillers Dinner at The Boca Raton on April 28
- Jake Paul Teams Up with The Berman Team, Sponsored by Berman Law Group for charity event supporting Boxing Bullies
Aungst, of Clearwater, is an attorney and shareholder at the law firm of Macfarlane Ferguson and McMullen, P.A. Aungst has previously served as the Chairman of the Pinellas County Commission Redistricting Committee and has a growing land use law practice where he has gotten approval for hotels, condominiums, affordable housing developments, and the redevelopment of the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
Michael A. Sasso
Sasso, of Orlando, is the Managing Partner of Sasso and Sasso, P.A. His practice focuses on election law and complex business and construction litigation. Sasso was also appointed to the Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission, was subsequently elected its chair, and now serves on the Sixth District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission. He also serves as a commissioner of the Public Employees Relations Commission and as a trustee of Valencia State College.
Peri, of Orlando, is the Chairman and CEO of The Gathering USA. Peri was also founder, Chairman, and CEO of the airline software company Radixx International, Inc. after serving as Vice President and CTO of AirTran Airways.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on The Floridant
- Keebos Unveils Keebos 2.0: The Ultimate Crossbody Phone Case
- Propy Inc. Holds Firm on Support of Blockchain and Crypto Communities
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Comprehensive Legal Reforms into Law
- Florida: Governor DeSantis Signs Eight Bills
- For the 5th year straight, ModMed® voted #1 for Integrated Practice Management, Revenue Cycle Management and EHR
- Pirin Planina by George Topîrceanu, now available from Histria Books
- New Children's Book - Mimi: A Small Giraffe with a Big Dream By Dr. Betty Carvajal
- Black Dog Venture Partners and Orlandopreneur to host the Orlando VC Fast Pitch
- Palm Coast Church is pleased to announce a Palm Sunday Worship Experience
- Intracoastal Bank Earns Bauer 5-Star "Superior" Rating
- Jewelry Designer, Owen Sweet Selected to Create Custom Charm for Los Vinos de Dalí Guild Event
- Innovative Bible Edition: Commentary by AI Language Model and Illustrations by AI Graphics
- FREE Wisdom Teachings on Spirituality, Spiritual Science, Quantum Mechanics, Shadow & Polarity Integration, Astrology, Cosmic & Galactic History
- VitalPBX Receives 2023 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award
- Aloma Bowling Centers offer limited-time menu, giveaways for March Mayhem
- Governor DeSantis Receives Seven Bills from the Florida Legislature
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- Artist Anna B is slated for three Louisville performances in April 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week