- Noted storyteller and technologist Angelica McKinley joins the board of NMHA
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Laura Moody to the Eastern Florida State College District Board of Trustees
- Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Sonya Rood to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
WESTON, Fla., May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Grail Technology (OTC: GOGY) www.GoldenGrailBeverages.com is a fast-growing company with a strategic mission to innovate, build and streamline the growth of its beverage portfolio through fiscally responsible investing shares insights from an article titled "Investing in Beverage Stocks" from Motley Fool, dated March, 28, 2022. Motley Fool has been providing investing insights and financial advice to millions of people for over 25 years.
According to the recent article it states the beverage industry is both timeless and recession-proof, and that's exactly what you get with beverage stocks. Going on to say, beverage companies fall into the larger category of consumer staples or consumer packaged goods – products that people keep buying regardless of the state of the broader economy.
One of the "Beverage stocks to watch in 2021" listed in the article is Celsius Holdings (CELH) https://www.celsiusholdingsinc.com/, which had started as an OTC listed stock and is now listed on NASDAQ. Golden Grail Beverages now has a senior level team in place that held C-suite level positions at Celsius. Erin Heit, the former VP of Marketing for Celsius is now Chief Marketing Consultant at Golden Grail Tech and Richard Moreland was VP of Sales and Distribution for Elite FX, Inc. the manufacturer and marketer of Celsius https://www.celsiusholdingsinc.com/ is now heading the companies sales efforts.
Golden Grail has been having consistent news and developments, stating they are exceeding business plans and expectations. Some of their recent headlines mention sales, production and advancing their operations.
Motley Fool concludes the article by saying, overall beverage stocks provide a rewarding combination of safety, income and reliability, and they are worth considering for investors prioritizing wealth preservation, income, or value.
Golden Grail Technology (OTC: GOGY) www.GoldenGrailBeverages.com is a fast-growing company with a strategic mission to innovate, build and streamline the growth of its beverage portfolio through fiscally responsible investing. The company targets brands that have a proven sales history, loyal consumer following, retail presence and strong value proposition who need assistance to get to the next few levels. Golden Grail has been actively acquiring brands within emerging and growing beverage categories. Our robust product offerings include Spider Energy Drink, Trevi Fruit Essence Water, Tickle Water for kids, Sketch Can for Tweens, Cause Water helping reduce global plastic pollution and Scorpion Energy Hemp/CBD.
More on The Floridant
- Apyx Medical Corporation to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences in June
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Jacksonville: Council Vice President Terrance Freeman visit Jaxport for Small Business Appreciation Day
- Jacksonville: Military Affairs and Veterans Department to Host Memorial Day Observance
After an acquisition, the company utilizes a series of operational technologies to apply its business expertise, fiscal techniques and various manufacturing processes know-how to improve the economics and performance of each brand while advancing marketing and distribution for its beverage holdings. The company's focus on sophisticated management and development of beverage brands, coupled with its rapidly growing and recognizable portfolio of healthy, functional beverages sets Golden Grail apart as a leader in acquiring and advancing existing beverage brands.
For more information on Golden Grail Technology Beverages (OTC: GOGY) visit
Cause Water is Pristine Mountain Spring Water with a Cause
Cause Water has three key initiatives be a vessel for change, do your part and encouraging consumers to join the cause, by drinking Cause Water. A fully recyclable aluminum bottle and cap supports its core mission of plastic reduction and ocean preservation. Cause Water can be found in high-end, influential natural food stores along the West Coast.
For more information visit:
Tickle Water is a premium sparkling water company dedicated to providing honest and clean hydration. Tickle Water is the first sparkling water in the market created specifically for children, yet enjoyed by all ages, complete with delicious flavors and a recyclable can, making it the perfect beverage for any occasion. Every can of Tickle Water is simply made with premium sparkling water and natural flavors without artificial ingredients, sugar, sodium, or preservatives.
For more information visit http://www.drinkticklewater.com
More on The Floridant
- Up and coming POP / R&B Girl Group Releases New Music Video
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Curso de Credito Miami as a new platinum member
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Amped Fitness as a new platinum member
- Cybersecurity-Focused SYN Ventures Closes $300 Million Fund II
- Industrial IoT edge is now creating savings and opening the door to new revenue sources for enterprises
TCKL WTR 'Sketch Can' - The first and only 'sketch can' features a personalization space and a social media hash tag to invite Tickle fans to interact with the brand by drawing on the can and then sharing their custom can on Tik Tok. 'Sketch Can' provides kids with a brand they can call their own. It is a healthy premium sparkling water and natural flavors without artificial ingredients, sugar, sodium, or preservatives. 'Sketch Can' comes in a fully recyclable package, in two delicious flavors Watermelon and Sour Apple. Kids won't be able to resist the urge to sip and sketch.
Trevi Essence Water is a true clean-label beverage with a superior flavor that stays true to the fruit. Trevi has zero sugar, zero calories, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, gluten free, vegan, kosher and diet friendly. Trevi comes in four delicious flavors Mango Orange, Coconut Lime, Peach and Grapefruit.
For more information visit www.DrinkTrevi.com
Spider Energy Drink is packed with serious energy. This formula is the perfect balance of energy boosting B-vitamins, Taurine, Guarana, Ginseng, Key Levels of Amino Acids and herbal extracts. Made with 100% real sugar, Spider Energy is known as one of the best tasting with a fresh-citrus, smooth and refreshing flavor, without the medicinal aftertaste associated with most energy drinks.
For more information visit https://spiderenergydrink.com/
This press release includes forward-looking statements concerning the future performance of our business, its operations and its financial performance and condition, and also includes selected operating results presented without the context of accompanying financial results. These forward-looking statements include, among others, statements with respect to our objectives and strategies to achieve those objectives, as well as statements with respect to our beliefs, plans, expectations, anticipations, estimates or intentions. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations. We caution that all forward-looking information is inherently uncertain and actual results may differ materially from the assumptions, estimates or expectations reflected or contained in the forward-looking information, and that actual future performance will be affected by a number of factors, including economic conditions, technological change, regulatory change and competitive factors, many of which are beyond our control. Therefore, future events and results may vary significantly from what we currently foresee. We are under no obligation (and we expressly disclaim any such obligation) to update or alter the forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
SOURCE Golden Grail Technology Corp
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Selected to Benefit in the Fresco y Mas Community Bag Program
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Christy Bradshaw joins Call It Closed International Realty
- High Quality Promotional Products For Your Business
- Neal Fox's Latest Release, "A Message From Shanghai," Drops June 10, 2022 Across Digital Platforms
- Katapult Events Readies For New Era Of Elite Direct Sales Events
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes RodWraps as a platinum member
- Richmond American Homes opens new Showhomes at TrailMark
- Jacksonville: Council Member Gaffney Sponsors Legislation for Women's Healthcare Rights Bill
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez and Florida Highway Patrol Host Roundtable to Highlight Human Trafficking and Drug Trafficking Prevention Efforts
- iQor Presents at NICE Interactions Live 2022 Event
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Nearly $9 Million for Infrastructure and Economic Development for Gadsden County Communities
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Barlop Business Systems as a Trustee
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Iconic Full-Service South Florida IT Company Continues Rapid Expansion with Notable Acquisition
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history