- CHS Board appoints Aristides Pallin as new President & CEO
- Vacation rental startup, Snackt, launches nationwide
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
"We are honored to have GLOZAL launch their NFT Music Player in our City and call Miami home. Crypto art and NFT's are here to stay and as we push to become the global epicenter for crypto, art, and music we are honored to have companies like these in our city transforming industries," said Miami Mayor Francis Suarez.
More on The Floridant
- Latina Economic Advancement Project Celebrates Launch with Unveiling of Limited-Edition Scarf
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- Backstage Divas Returns to 98ROCKFEST After Pandemic Hiatus
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
The company has not only secured prime office space overlooking Brickell but has also added some top music industry luminaries to their executive team. The recent additions include:
JC Losada "Mr. Sonic" – EVP Global A & R – JC is a Multi-Grammy and Latin Grammy winning engineer, producer, and songwriter. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Music Business and Music Tech at NYU Steinhardt School. JC has worked with artists like Shakira, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, DMX, Don Omar, David Foster, Black Violin and Carlos Santana, to name a few.
Cesar A. Ochoa – EVP Global Artist Relations – Former VP of Sales at Sony Music Entertainment / Latin, where he formed relationships with a number of artists, managers, and label executives. Cesar has worked on major project release strategies for artists such as Marc Anthony, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez, Romeo Santos, Maluma, The Celia Cruz Estate, Gloria Estefan and many others. He is also the founder of Chavez Entertainment Group, specializing in optimizing opportunities for independent artists in the digital space.
More on The Floridant
- Backstage Divas Returns to 101.1 WJRR's EarthDay Birthday After Pandemic Hiatus
- 08:38 ET WorkTraining.com Releases its First Online Spanish Course: Entrenamiento Sobre Sospecha Razonable del DOT
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
"We're very excited to welcome these seasoned industry executives to our team, as we strive to become the go-to NFT Music Platform for artists and fans alike and embrace Mayor Francis Suarez's vision to make Miami the crypto capital of the world", says GLOZAL CEO & Founder Tarek Kirschen.
About GLOZAL – Founded in 2021, GLOZAL Inc. is a music technology company developing an "artist focused, and fan driven" NFT Music platform, as well as the world's first NFT Music Player™, offering artists and fans the ability to buy, sell, trade and discover exclusive digital music assets on their encrypted network using cryptocurrencies. Learn more at: www.Glozal.com.
GLOZAL MEDIA CONTACT:
SOURCE Glozal Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- Docu-Real TV Series "Awakening Giants" Produced by Legacy Life Productions to Premiere on October 10th on Vimeo as Part of a 3-Day Virtual Event Designed to Inspire Change in Humanity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present 60s Legends BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida resumes field trip program for area seventh graders
- Slash Fitness and Delray Beach Market Partner to Host Weekend Workout
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Teams Up with Tim Tebow Foundation to Battle Human Trafficking
- GMA Architects & Planners completes design for new Estero Crossing retail buildings in Estero
- Linda Lindenmoyer expands role to also manage the relocation division for Florida Realty
- New Florida Film Fund launched
- Boys & Girls Club of Collier County adds two members to Board of Directors
- Miami Dolphins and Broxel Announce Multi-Year Agreement
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Love That Dress! shopping event raises $65,000 for Pace Center for Girls, Lee
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling