- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
- Identify shifts in consumer behavior and shopping patterns: Consumer behavior is constantly changing, and it's even more volatile amid the pandemic. Being proactive with observing trends in behavior and patterns can provide an edge over the competition.
- Listen to customers, and be flexible with the process: People want their problems solved in one way or another. Listening to feedback and adapting to it will help management better understand what potential customers are looking for.
- Evaluate resource availability: The pandemic has upended the entire system; limitations in resources and logistics don't have to hinder your business if planned for accordingly.
- Always plan for the unforeseeable: COVID-19 exposed how quickly things can get out of hand without proper planning. Having resources set aside will help soften the blow in times of emergency.
- Establish relationships with several different suppliers and vendors: Relying solely on one supplier or vendor for goods can be a risky proposition, especially now. Having multiple suppliers and vendors ensures your business won't suffer any bottlenecks from supply chain issues that are out of your control.
- Communicate with your base: Talk to your customers. Consumers are more likely to do business with an organization they feel like they have a relationship or some ties to; simple communication opens the doors to all kinds of opportunities if you know how to ask.
- Transparency is key: During times of crisis, crystal clear communication is essential to building a meaningful relationship with your customers. If you didn't get something right the first time, acknowledge it, and ensure that the business improves. Grocers are a critical part of the community; it's essential that they are part of the conversation to serve the community better.
FMS Solutions supports over 5,000 independent retail locations and 400 family-owned companies across the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, and South America. Together, their retailers bring nearly 25% of the independent retail sales in the US.
More on The Floridant
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Soleste Grand Central Apartments Showcase CGI Commercial Products
For more information, visit https://www.fmssolutions.com.
About FMS Solutions
FMS specializes in accounting solutions exclusively for independent businesses. We offer retail accounting, tax preparation services, time-sharing, and host services utilizing a general ledger-based system to integrate all financial applications fully.
Media Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE FMS Solutions
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Floridant
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Celebrate the Model Grand Opening of Beacon Lake's Newest Builder, Toll Brothers, Feb. 13-14
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- Primo TV joins the Latino Inaugural 2021
- South Tampa retail center trades for $3.1 million
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Austin Davis joins Stevens Construction
- Lee Health Foundation announces board of trustees
- The ODP Corporation Outlines Path Forward for Value Creation in Letter to Sycamore Partners, Owner of Staples
- The Lunasphere LLC Announces Partnership with Community Shield LLC
- AutoNation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast Scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Tampa General Hospital And Kindred Healthcare Break Ground On New Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Correcting Injustice in Orlando, FL adds Frank Amodeo as Senior Advisor in its 2021 Criminal Justice Reform Initiatives
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- Flex Seal Announces Partnership with Colombia's Top-Ranked Golfer, Sebastián Muñoz
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- ICI Homes, David Weekley Homes and Skinner Family Celebrate Seven Pines Groundbreaking