- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Florida Cancer Connect Spanish Translations
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Monique Burr Foundation for Children Welcomes Garrison Burr to its Board of Directors
"Florida schools are some of the best in the nation, and these rankings show that our investments in higher education and our focus on providing an affordable, quality education are paying off," said Governor Ron DeSantis. "I am especially proud that we have not allowed tuition increases since I have been Governor, making higher education in Florida as affordable as virtually anywhere in the nation."
More on The Floridant
- Why Send Cubans to Delaware -- or Anywhere?
- Custom and Bespoke Light panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Statement on Peter Antonacci
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for September 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State of Emergency for 24 Counties, Urges Floridians to Prepare for Impacts from Tropical Depression 9
"When it comes to higher education, there's no state in the country better than Florida," said Commissioner of Education Manny Diaz Jr. "Thanks to the leadership of Governor Ron DeSantis, we have kept our tuition low and standards high while offering top-notch postsecondary options that stand above the rest."
"We are extremely grateful that Governor DeSantis and the Florida Legislature have prioritized higher education in the State of Florida year after year," said Brian Lamb, Chair, Board of Governors. "The result of that commitment, along with the hard work of our Board, university leadership, faculty and students, reflects in the improvement and prominence rankings of all of our state universities released today by the U.S. News and World report."
Florida schools also earned high rankings in other categories. UF and FSU both ranked in the top 30 colleges for veterans. UCF was ranked 20th for the most innovative schools. Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University was ranked number 7 among the list of public and private historically black colleges and universities.
Latest on The Floridant
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Copper Ridge, a New-Home Community in Jacksonville, Florida
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- New Birth Center in Florida!!!
- Governor Ron DeSantis Counteracts Malign Influence by China and Other Hostile Nations in Florida through New Action
- Jacksonville: Mayor Encourages Community to Utilize City's Emergency Assistance Program
- Portion of Ft. Myers industrial property sells for $5.9 million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 21st Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Cambridge Management Services, Inc. names Wendy Sikorski Senior Vice President of Operations
- Dezerland Action Park Orlando to host Oktoberfest celebration
- KeysCaribbean Offers Two Free Nights at Select Resorts in the Florida Keys
- Fort Myers firm Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz sponsors 60 free pet adoptions
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Cross Country Healthcare Executive Named Most Influential HR Executives to Watch
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral