"This week, I had the opportunity to meet with several leaders in Chicago's financial services industry to tout Florida's pro-business climate and the many advantages of doing business in our state," said Governor DeSantis. "Florida offers a stark contrast to high-tax and overly regulated states like Illinois, and our world-class education system and talent pipeline welcome companies to expand in or relocate to the Sunshine State. I will remain committed to promoting Florida's strong economy to create more opportunities for businesses and Floridians to succeed."
More on The Floridant
- Childhood Cancer Project is going on a road trip!
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- "Crazy For You" Combines Wine with 3D Augmented Reality
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- iBme (Inward Bound Mindfulness Education) announces series of summer online mindfulness retreats
"I was proud to join Governor DeSantis this week in Chicago to share Florida's business story with leaders in the financial services sector," said EFI President & CEO Jamal Sowell. "Enterprise Florida will continue to promote the Governor's bold vision for economic prosperity for our state to continue to make Florida the destination to start or grow a business."
Governor DeSantis and EFI President and CEO Jamal Sowell met with the following Chicago businesses: Keystone Capital, KPMG, Loop Capital, CME Group and Northern Trust.
Latest on The Floridant
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc: 3D Systems Releases First-to-Market Enhancements to Reverse Engineering
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Alarming Reality of Deep State Takes Form in Timely Thriller
- Orlando Custom Event Designer Adds Seasoned Professional to the Team
- Charity for Change hosts free webinar May 28 with Alexander Havard on character and leadership
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Tampa: Lane Closures on Interbay Boulevard Between South 2nd and South 3rd Streets
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- PostPact announces $10,000 stimulus package to local service industry businesses
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Blackstone-Backed Phoenix Tower International Signs Agreement with eir to Own and Operate Tower Sites Across Ireland
- OnDemand Visit now integrate with your EHR and integrate with your practice Scheduler
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"