Bokor, of Miami, has been a Judge for the Eleventh Circuit Court since 2018. He previously served as a Judge for the Miami-Dade County Court. He received his bachelor's degree from Southern Methodist University and his law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. Bokor fills the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge Vance Salter.
More on The Floridant
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
Riba, of Safety Harbor, has been a Judge for Pinellas County Court since 2016. He previously served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Sixth Circuit. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland and his law degree from the University of Florida College of Law. Riba fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Dee Anna Farnell.
Latest on The Floridant
- Turn Your Smart Phone Into Your Personal ATM
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Vesta Property Services Announces Appointment of New CEO, Passing of Founder
- Vesta Property Services Announces Acquisition of CDD Management Company
- Fighting for a New Normal: August 2020 Barebrush Art of the Day Calendar
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- Len Strickler Brings Safe Money Radio To Florida
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Thomas (Tom) Strehle
- Vancouver Model Tops the List of 10 Most Handsome Men from the Middle East
- Tampa Crossroads Announces Gwendolyn Green as CEO
- RE/MAX Platinum Realty Launches RE/MAX Megaphone To Market Client Listings
- RE/MAX Platinum Realty Recognizes Top Agents for First Half of 2020
- Wellness, strategic growth highlight August webinars
- Durante Rentals Appoints Liam J. Harrington as President
- Nola Blue Records signs John Németh
- Sir Ivan's $10,000 MegaMix Competition Helps Out-of-Work DJs Around the World English English
- Florida: IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Governor Ron DeSantis Delivers Address Regarding Tropical Storm Isaias and COVID-19
- Braeden Lichti: The Business of Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Biotechnology