- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Florida Cancer Connect Spanish Translations
- CPR Classes Winter Garden, FL Now Available through CPR Certify4u
First Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
Shelley Reynolds, of Pensacola, is an Attorney at Law Office of Shelley Guy Reynolds. She received her bachelor's degree from the University of West Florida and her law degree from Florida State University. Reynolds is appointed from a list of nominees recommended by the Florida Bar for a term ending July 1, 2026.
Second Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
Natalie Christmas, of Tallahassee, is Assistant Attorney General of Legal Policy for the Office of the Attorney General. She received her bachelor's degree from the University of Florida and her law degree from Vanderbilt University. Christmas is appointed for a term ending July 1, 2026.
More on The Floridant
- Why Send Cubans to Delaware -- or Anywhere?
- Custom and Bespoke Light panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Statement on Peter Antonacci
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for September 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State of Emergency for 24 Counties, Urges Floridians to Prepare for Impacts from Tropical Depression 9
Twelfth Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
Hunter Norton, of Sarasota, is a Partner at Shumaker, Loop and Kendrick, LLP. He received his bachelor's degree from Regents College and his law degree from the University of Miami. Norton is reappointed from a list of nominees recommended by the Florida Bar for a term ending July 1, 2026.
Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
Charles Reynolds II, of Tampa, is a Partner at Tyson & Mendes, LLP. He received his bachelor's degree and law degree from Mercer University. Reynolds is appointed from a list of nominees recommended by the Florida Bar for a term ending July 1, 2026.
Latest on The Floridant
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Copper Ridge, a New-Home Community in Jacksonville, Florida
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- New Birth Center in Florida!!!
- Governor Ron DeSantis Counteracts Malign Influence by China and Other Hostile Nations in Florida through New Action
- Jacksonville: Mayor Encourages Community to Utilize City's Emergency Assistance Program
- Portion of Ft. Myers industrial property sells for $5.9 million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 21st Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Cambridge Management Services, Inc. names Wendy Sikorski Senior Vice President of Operations
- Dezerland Action Park Orlando to host Oktoberfest celebration
- KeysCaribbean Offers Two Free Nights at Select Resorts in the Florida Keys
- Fort Myers firm Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz sponsors 60 free pet adoptions
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Cross Country Healthcare Executive Named Most Influential HR Executives to Watch
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral