- Florida Southern College To Host Virtual 12th Annual Dr. John L. Spencer Symposium
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards $10 Million to Sarasota for Community Storm Resiliency and Mitigation
Michael Deen, of Winter Park, to serve as Judge on the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court
Judge Michael Deen has served on the Orange County bench since his appointment in March 2021. He previously served as an Assistant State Attorney in the Ninth Judicial Circuit for nine years. He received his bachelor's degree from Samford University and his law degree from Barry University. Judge Deen fills the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge Donald A. Myers, Jr.
Natasha DePrimo, of Davie, to serve as Judge on the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court
Judge Natasha DePrimo has served on the Broward County bench since her appointment in 2018. She previously served as a Senior Attorney for the Florida Department of Transportation for nine years and as an Assistant State Attorney for three years. She received her bachelor's degree from the University of Miami and her law degree from the University of Florida. Judge DePrimo fills the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge Tarlika Nunez-Navarro.
More on The Floridant
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Coke Florida to Serve as Presenting Sponsor for Inaugural Jim Thorpe Golf Invitational Hosted by United Golfers Association
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
James Giardina, of Tampa, to serve as Judge on the Hillsborough County Court
James Giardina has served as the Owner and Lead Attorney at The Consumer Rights Law Group, PLLC since 2008. He received his bachelor's and law degrees from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Giardina fills one of the new vacancies created by the Florida Legislature.
Susan Lopez, of Tampa, to serve as Judge on the Hillsborough County Court
Susan Lopez has served as an Assistant State Attorney in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit since 2005. She received her bachelor's degree from Middlebury College and her law degree from Suffolk University. Lopez fills one of the new vacancies created by the Florida Legislature.
Matthew Smith, of Tampa, to serve as Judge on the Hillsborough County Court
Matthew Smith has served as an Assistant Statewide Prosecutor in the Attorney General's Office of Statewide Prosecution since January 2021. He previously served as Chief Assistant State Attorney in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, where he served for 15 years. He received his bachelor's degree from the United States Air Force Academy and his law degree from Florida State University. Smith fills one of the new vacancies created by the Florida Legislature.
Latest on The Floridant
- James Stephens Elementary offering personal tours on Feb. 9
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Airspan Networks Adds New President and COO, Glenn Laxdal to Execute Growth Strategy and Scale Business
- Harvard Medical Student Discovers 1 Secret Mineral That Helps You Lose 52 lbs In 28 Days
- Integrity Employee Leasing establishes Integrity Charitable Foundation
- Sandy Strickler Earns RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Museum of Illusions Orlando offers special just in time for Valentine's Day
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Achieves Record $1.87 Billion Sales Volume
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Announces the Sale and Acquisition of F4 Customs, INC
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- fyxify to Showcase it's SMART Home Service Solutions at the AHR Expo 2022 Las Vegas, NV 1/31 - 2/3
- Greg Anderson appointed executive director of Gulf Coast Village
- Introducing Centralized Record Management for Dealerships
- Orlando Magic Fans Revel In Double Dose Of 360 Hoops At Home Game Against Chicago
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Romanians and Hungarians by C. Sassu, now available from Histria Books
- Cresco Labs Expands Sunnyside in Florida's Gulf Coast With New Clearwater Dispensary