- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
During this season, private recreational anglers may harvest red snapper in Gulf state and federal waters. However, state for-hire operations are limited to fishing for red snapper in Gulf state waters only.
"Gulf Red Snapper Season is one of the many reasons Florida is the Fishing Capital of the World," said Governor DeSantis. "I'm pleased to offer these additional fishing opportunities so close to Thanksgiving weekend, which is a great time to reconnect with family and friends and take advantage of Florida's abundant coastline."
"Saturday, Nov. 28 is also a saltwater license-free fishing day, a great time for Florida's residents and visitors to try out fishing in Florida without needing a license," said FWC Executive Director Eric Sutton.
More on The Floridant
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Kaival Brands (OTCQB: KAVL) Begins the Application Process to "Up-List" to Nasdaq
- Histria Books Announces the Release of Revelations of Byzantium
These additional days would not be possible without the State Reef Fish Survey (SRFS). The State Reef Fish Survey was developed specifically to provide more robust data for management of red snapper and other important reef fish, and has allowed FWC the unprecedented opportunity to manage Gulf red snapper in state and federal waters.
Planning to participate in the fall season? Do your part and register to ensure the continued success of the State Reef Fish Survey. All anglers over 16 years old fishing from private recreational vessels must sign up as a State Reef Fish Angler to target red snapper and several other reef fish in state and federal waters, even if they are exempt from fishing license requirements. Sign up as a State Reef Fish Angler at no cost at GoOutdoorsFlorida.com or by visiting any location you can purchase a license.
More on The Floridant
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Latest ez1095 Affordable Care Act Software Offers In-House Filing For Faster Results
- Akron Biotech Signs Exclusive Global Agreement with Octapharma to Produce Virally Inactivated Human AB Serum Derived from Octaplas® for the Cell Therapy Market
- Donna Italia hires Miami Video Production Vision Movies to produce online marketing sales content
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
State Reef Fish Anglers may receive a questionnaire in the mail regarding their reef fish trips as part of Florida's State Reef Fish Survey. If you receive a survey, please respond whether you fished this season or not or whether you've submitted data via other methods.
To learn more about the recreational red snapper season in Gulf state and federal waters, including season size and bag limits, visit MyFWC.com/Marine and click on "Recreational Regulations" and "Snappers," which is under the "Regulations by Species – Reef Fish" tab.
The federal season for for-hire operations with federal reef fish permits was June 1 through Aug. 1.
Latest on The Floridant
- Lee Health Foundation announces board of trustees
- The ODP Corporation Outlines Path Forward for Value Creation in Letter to Sycamore Partners, Owner of Staples
- The Lunasphere LLC Announces Partnership with Community Shield LLC
- AutoNation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast Scheduled for Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Tampa General Hospital And Kindred Healthcare Break Ground On New Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
- e Méridien Dania Beach Reopens Popular La Biblioteca de Tequila
- Correcting Injustice in Orlando, FL adds Frank Amodeo as Senior Advisor in its 2021 Criminal Justice Reform Initiatives
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- Flex Seal Announces Partnership with Colombia's Top-Ranked Golfer, Sebastián Muñoz
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- ICI Homes, David Weekley Homes and Skinner Family Celebrate Seven Pines Groundbreaking
- Kreston Reeves Plans for and Delivers Future of Work with Citrix
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- Another Broken Egg Cafe® Opens Strong in Orlando, Fla.
- DMS Announces #1 Rank On Best CPA Networks For Advertisers List
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Best Advertising Methods To Attract People To Your Events Post COVID-19 by Duluth Businessman Ismail Sirdah
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Applauds Federal Approval to Continue the Low-Income Pool Program