- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day - 181
- Hilton Grand Vacations Prices Upsized Offering of Senior Notes
- Jacksonville Black Chamber Of Commerce Names New President/Ceo
Cole, of Monticello, is a former Adjunct Professor at Florida State University and retired United States Coast Guard Lieutenant Commander. Previously, he was an engineer with the Florida Department of Transportation and Chief of the Florida Department of Natural Resources' Bureau of Surveying and Mapping. Cole previously served on the Suwannee River Water Management District Governing Board and is a member of the Aucilla Research Institute Board of Directors. He earned his bachelor's degree in mathematics from Tulane University and his master's degree and PhD in geography from Florida State University.
More on The Floridant
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Aakash Patel to the Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Ismare Monreal and Michael Bileca to the Miami Dade College District Board of Trustees
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Charles Broadway to the Criminal and Juvenile Justice Information Systems Council
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Appoints Two to the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission
- 1Digital® Agency Is Your Shopify SEO Agency
Lloyd, of High Springs, is Vice President of Suwannee Valley Feeds. Previously, he was a manager with Suwannee Valley Feeds and a Dairy Specialist with ADM Alliance Nutrition. He earned his bachelor's degree from Cornell University.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Anchor Bank President & CEO Nelson Hinojosa Elected to Florida Bankers Association's Board of Directors
- Sunshine Ace Hardware to open new store in North Naples
- SmileFy Releases 3D Smile Design for Facially Guided In-Office Digital Treatment Planning
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Legislation to Provide Emergency Care to Police K-9s Injured in Line of Duty
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops receives 2021 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping
- Insurance Claim Attorney, David Murray Opens Murray + Murray
- Corrective Exercise Book "Built from Broken" Promises to Help Rebuild Joints and Relieve Pain Naturally
- AlphaCredit Elects to Exercise Grace Period for Payment Due on Senior Notes due 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Four Bills
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Alpha Bravo Development Recognized as Top Miami Mobile App Developer
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
- Alzamend NeuroAnnounces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriter's Over-allotment Option for Gross Proceeds of $14.4 Million
- Talisha Faber joins Cushman & Wakefield |Commercial Property Southwest Florida
- Blessings in a Backpack receives $31,000 donation from Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats
- Goodwill brings retail back to iconic Sears & Roebucks in the downtown River District
- Goodwill Hosts Annual Breakthrough Awards recognizing seven community standouts for 2020