Saunders, of Tampa, is currently the chief business officer with Hillsborough County Public Schools, a position she has held since 2005. She previously held various management roles with Hillsborough County Public Schools from 1996 until 2005. Saunders served as the assistant finance officer with Hardee County Public Schools from 1995 until 1996. She earned her bachelor's degree in business administration from Ferris State University and her master's degree in public administration from Central Michigan University. Saunders is appointed to a four-year term.
More on The Floridant
- Art Persists: Barebrush July 2020 Calendar Images
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
Ostman, of Tampa, has been a senior attorney with Givens, Givens, Sparks, PLLC, a trial law firm, since 2000. Previously, Ostman served as an attorney with the State Courts of Florida where she was a hearing officer from 1995 until 2000 and a traffic magistrate from 1995 until 2001. She earned her bachelor's degree in finance from the University of South Florida and her juris doctorate from the University of Florida. Ostman is appointed to a four-year term.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
- Keys Pointe Community Offers the Best in Townhome, Villa Living
- PostPact Completes Acquisition of LBMG Marketing Starting the Transition into Full Social Media Mana
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- Local Businessman and Community Leader Anders Fung Announces Candidacy for Millbrae City Council
- Legacy Foundation of PB County Awards $11,860 in Scholarships to Seven Promising Young Musicians
- Healthcare Network hires Julie Pedretti as director of COVID-19 community relations
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Central Florida Hero Kathy Hewitt Being Recognized at National Level
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- Gregory Herman-Giddens Re-Appointed to The Florida Bar Senior Lawyer Committee
- Green Point Research Partners with Palmetto Industries to Design Industry Standard for Industrial Hemp Storage Bags
- STG Logistics Adds Board Member Farrukh Bezar
- Illinois-Wisconsin Health System Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Patient Prescription Costs
- BEPeterson – Trusted Manufacturer of Northrop Grumman Reservoir Vessels
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Community Cooperative adds seven locations to its July mobile food pantry schedule
- Child Care of Southwest Florida to reopen The Children's Garden of LaBelle