- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals & Industry Insiders to SUMMER REFRESH MARKET, August 18
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Tint World as a New Platinum Member
- Donald G. Korman Becomes Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
Mildred Coyne, PhD
Coyne, of Cocoa, is a Senior Vice President of Broward College. She is the Founder and Co-Chair of the Florida College System's Council of Workforce Education, a board member of CareerSource Broward, and a member of the National Association of Community Colleges. Coyne earned her bachelor's degree in communication from Point Park University and her master's degree in higher education administration and doctorate in higher education leadership from Capella University.
Cross, of Orlando, is the Senior Vice President of Online for Herzing University. He has been involved in higher education for nearly 25 years. Cross earned his bachelor's degree in business from California State University and his master's degree in business administration from Webster University.
More on The Floridant
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Registration open for Oct. 6 Climate & Community Summit
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Taste of Style Catering INC Platinum
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Caraballo Security Solutions as Platinum member
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
Marty, of Miami, is the President of Doral College. She is the former Board Chair of Pinecrest Charter Schools and was previously designated as a Breakthrough Principal by the National Association of Schools Administrators. Marty earned her bachelor's degree in elementary education from Kean University and her master's degree in education from the University of Miami.
Troy Stefano, PhD
Stefano, of Wellington, is an Associate Professor of Systematic and Historical Theology at St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary. He is a member of the American Society of Bioethics and Humanities. Stefano earned his bachelor's degree in history from St. Thomas University, his master's degree in history of Christianity and doctorate in history of Christianity and systemic theology from the University of Notre Dame, and completed Stanford University's professional certification program in artificial intelligence.
More on The Floridant
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- Publix Pharmacy Now Offers Curbside Pickup in Select Stores
- Governor Ron DeSantis Awards Nearly $1.6 Million to Tallahassee Community College Through the Florida Job Growth Grant Fund
Taylor-Ellis, of St. Cloud, is the Vice President of Advanced Training at Universal Technical Institute and the Campus President of the Orlando campus. She is a member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Taylor-Ellis earned her bachelor's degree in history and Asian studies from Wake Forest University.
Whitaker, of Tallahassee, is the Senior Vice President of Public Affairs at Mercury, LLC. She previously served as Vice Chancellor of Public Policy and Advocacy for the State University System of Florida and is a board member of the Florida Education Foundation. Whitaker earned her bachelor's degree in international affairs and her master's degree in elementary education from Florida State University.
Burton "Tra" Williams III
Williams, of Lakewood Ranch, is the President and Owner of FleetForce Truck Driving School. He is a member of the International Franchise Association and the Florida Trucking Association. Williams earned his bachelor's degree in pre-medicine from the University of Georgia and is a graduate of Georgetown University's Franchise Management Program.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Accessory for Sippy Cups (HAD-161)
- Valerie's House Awards $50,000 in College Scholarships
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes BellWether Insurance Group. as a Platinum member
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Residence Inn Miami Northwest as a Platinum member
- Avow offers free lunch and learn sessions on estate planning and eldercare coordination in August
- Cassie Slota joins Advanced Aesthetic Solutions
- Advocate Radiation Oncology expands with West Palm Beach location
- Potomac's Model Strategies Joins FMAX and Amplify Platforms
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Jai-Alai's Greatest Talents Face Off at the U.S. National Jai-Alai Championship
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- MarineMax To Acquire IGY Marinas Significantly Expanding Global Marina and Services Business
- Tribute to Women and Girls in the ongoing fight to end Gender Based Violence (GBV)
- Rev. Melvin Dawson - The Return
- Redwire Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2022 Results on August 10, 2022
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- HGreg Nissan Kendall Earns Double Recognition From Nissan – Nissan Award of Excellence, Nissan Global Award Winner 2022
- New Patio Furniture Repair Service Pensacola
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Nova University Platinum