- Smart Baking Company products now available at Publix
- Enveric Biosciences Inc. Announces Closing of $10 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Survival of Endangered Languages at Risk in a Globalized Mainstream Culture, WordFinder Study Uncovers
Jones, of Tampa, is the Founder and CEO of Third Lake Capital, a worldwide private equity firm. He is also the Founder and Chairman of Fairbourne Properties, a commercial real estate investment and management firm. Previously, he was Executive Vice President and Senior Managing Director of CEA Group, chief legal counsel and Deputy Chief of Staff to former United States Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott and an attorney with Patton Boggs. Jones is an active member of the Florida Council of 100 and was recently named to the executive committee for the 2021 NFL Super Bowl Host Committee. He earned his bachelor's degree with honors in communications from Florida State University and his juris doctor from the University of Florida.
More on The Floridant
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Soleste Grand Central Apartments Showcase CGI Commercial Products
Haddock, of Winter Park, is the Co-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Full Sail University. Previously, he was a Founding Partner, serving as Chairman and Managing Partner of the law firm of Swann and Haddock. His professional experience includes finance, insurance, home-building and real estate and he serves on the Governor's Council of the Orlando Economic Partnership. Haddock earned his bachelor's degree in English literature and economics from Ohio Wesleyan University and his juris doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Kaival Brands (OTCQB: KAVL) Begins the Application Process to "Up-List" to Nasdaq
- Histria Books Announces the Release of Revelations of Byzantium
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Latest ez1095 Affordable Care Act Software Offers In-House Filing For Faster Results
- Akron Biotech Signs Exclusive Global Agreement with Octapharma to Produce Virally Inactivated Human AB Serum Derived from Octaplas® for the Cell Therapy Market
- Donna Italia hires Miami Video Production Vision Movies to produce online marketing sales content
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Jacksonville: New Public Awareness Campaign Warns Teens That "Vaping Can Get Ugly"
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- PGT Innovations Chosen for Forbes' Best Small-Cap Companies List
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Tucson Mayor Regina Romero with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 34th Tribute to Mayors
- La Granja Metrowest Opens a New Restaurant in MetroWest Orlando, Ready to Satisfy Customer Demand for Fresh Homestyle Cooked Food
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's 2020 Philanthropic Initiatives
- The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Employees Will Be Allowed To Work From Home:
- Celebrate the Model Grand Opening of Beacon Lake's Newest Builder, Toll Brothers, Feb. 13-14
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs