John Loos III
Loos, of Fort Lauderdale, is the vice president of First Lauderdale Investments, a family-owned investment and development company, a position he has held since 2005. Loos is a member of the Coastal Conservation Association and passionate about community issues. Loos is appointed to a four-year term.
Núñez, of Davie, is a housing resident and represents multi-family and Section 8 residents. Núñez worked as a 911 communications operator with the Broward County Sheriff's Office from 1978 until 1980. She was recently been named Hispanic Woman of Distinction by the Latina Style Magazine. She has served on the board since 1989. Núñez is reappointed to a four-year term.
More on The Floridant
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Love language with etumax for Men
- GraceKennedy Foods USA Wraps Up "With Love From Grace" Food Truck Tour
O'Loughlin, of Pembroke Pines, is the president and owner of TradeMark Graphics, Inc., a printing company, since 2001. He has served on the Pembroke Pines Economic Development Board since 2016, and the Broward County Public Schools Technology Advisory Committee since 2016. He was appointed to the board in 2014 and currently serves as chair. O'Loughlin is reappointed to a four-year term.
Long, of Lighthouse Point, currently serves as the senior director of the Healthcare Professions Division at Nova Southeastern University. He previously served as the chief executive officer of Covenant House Florida, a youth shelter, from 2018 until 2019. He previously was the chief development and communications officer with Broward Partnership for the Homeless from 2011 until 2018 and he served as vice president of Broward Health from 2008 until 2010 where he oversaw the Broward Health Foundation. Long has served as a City Commissioner with the City of Lighthouse Point since 1999. Long earned his bachelor's degree in marketing education from Florida Atlantic University. Long is reappointed to a four-year term.
Latest on The Floridant
- HaggleUp offers live communication for buyers and sellers in local consumer-to-consumer transactions
- Kristin Triolo Earns Luxury Home Certification
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Aldes announces next generation constant airflow regulator
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
- Independent Living Systems' ILS Meals Fulfills Client and Member Commitments in the Face of Adversity
- Turn Your Smart Phone Into Your Personal ATM
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Vesta Property Services Announces Appointment of New CEO, Passing of Founder
- Vesta Property Services Announces Acquisition of CDD Management Company
- Fighting for a New Normal: August 2020 Barebrush Art of the Day Calendar
- Gift Giveaways The New Marketing Solution
- MBK Senior Living Names 7 Pursuit of Excellence Award Winners