- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals & Industry Insiders to SUMMER REFRESH MARKET, August 18
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Tint World as a New Platinum Member
- Free ARISE Digital Resource: New Digital Book "Only Joking"
Cotton, of Cantonment, is a Realtor with ERA Old South Properties. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Florida Auctioneers Association and is a member of the National Auctioneers Association. Cotton is a veteran of the United States Army Reserve and the United States Marine Corps. Cotton earned his bachelor's degree in aviation management from Auburn University.
Crooks, of Lake Worth, is the President of Auction America, Inc. He is a two-time past President, Hall of Fame recipient, and an active member of the Florida Auctioneer's Association. Crooks is also a member of the National Auctioneer's Association and the National Association Bankruptcy Trustees.
More on The Floridant
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Its 16th Anniversary
- Registration open for Oct. 6 Climate & Community Summit
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes back Taste of Style Catering INC Platinum
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Caraballo Security Solutions as Platinum member
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
Hartman, of Palm City, is the owner of Ransom R. Hartman, LLC. He is a licensed auctioneer and is a member of the National and Florida Auctioneer's Associations. Hartman earned his bachelor's degree in construction management from Illinois State University.
Steele, of Tallahassee, is the Human Resources Manager of Acumera, Inc. She previously served on the Leon County Board of County Commissioners Value Adjustment Board. Steel earned certifications in office system technology and medical transcription from Tallahassee Community College.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management Names Palm Beach Market President
- Southeastern Grocers Celebrates Back to School with Community Donation Program and Added Savings
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Sports Edge Beach Volleyball Scores Big with the Addition of Chris Hamilton as Co-Director of Beach Volleyball
- ChenMed Culture Team Members Recognized as Top Women in Communications by Ragan's
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
- BankUnited "Small Business, Big Dreams" Challenge Gives Women Business Owners Chance at $15,000 Cash Prize
- 1970s Version of New Coming of Age Story Released as eBook (Kindle & Kobo)
- Chaotic Robot Launches E-Commerce Store
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host 20 Fun & Floral-Focused Events in September
- Arts Garage in Delray Beach Launches Series of Youth and Adult Arts Education Classes This Fall
- Serenity Movers Delivers First-Class Moving Services in NYC
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Wins 2022 Bernays Award from the Gold Coast PR Council
- PulteGroup opens for sales at Summer Bay at Grand Oaks
- Venture Capital Veteran Dr. Alicia Castillo Holley Joins CEA's Advisory Board
- InventHelp Inventors Develop New Accessory for Sippy Cups (HAD-161)
- Valerie's House Awards $50,000 in College Scholarships
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes BellWether Insurance Group. as a Platinum member
- The Doral Chamber proudly Welcomes Residence Inn Miami Northwest as a Platinum member
- Avow offers free lunch and learn sessions on estate planning and eldercare coordination in August