- First Lady Casey DeSantis Announces Florida Cancer Connect Spanish Translations
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Monique Burr Foundation for Children Welcomes Garrison Burr to its Board of Directors
Jones, of Clermont, is a Lawyer for the Law Offices of Bret Jones, P.A. He is a member of Cornerstone Hospice Foundation and Imagine Schools at South Lake. Jones earned his bachelor's degree in management from Webber International University and juris doctor from the University of Florida.
Morris, of Leesburg, is the Vice President of Ernie Morris Enterprises, Inc. He is a member of the National Office Products Association, and Rotary International and is the Treasurer of the Florida College System Foundation. Morris earned his associate degree from Lake-Sumter State College.
More on The Floridant
- Why Send Cubans to Delaware -- or Anywhere?
- Custom and Bespoke Light panel
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Statement on Peter Antonacci
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for September 2022
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State of Emergency for 24 Counties, Urges Floridians to Prepare for Impacts from Tropical Depression 9
O' Toole, of Lady Lake, is the head of Beacon College's Transition Work for Student Career Development. She was previously an IBM Executive and a House Member for the Florida House of Representatives from 2009-2016. In her second term, O'Toole was Chair of the House Education Committee.
Hidalgo, of Clermont, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for Envision Services. He is a member of the American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology. Hidalgo earned a bachelor's degree in psychology and nursing from McNeese State University, a master's degree in anesthesiology from Barry University, and a master's degree in business management from the University of Florida.
Parks, of Clermont, is the Project Assistant and Accounting Manager for Parks Consulting Services. She is a member of the local Parent Teacher Organization. Parks earned her bachelor's degree in business administration and her master's degree in international business from the University of Central Florida.
These appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate.
Latest on The Floridant
- Several countries in the EU follow the ban on Google Analytics
- The World's Master Mind Reader - The Reader Reality Twister hits Glendale AZ
- 8 Million Euros In Compensation Every Day — The Summer Of 2022 For Aviation Industry
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Copper Ridge, a New-Home Community in Jacksonville, Florida
- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- Metro Sports & Entertainment Group Partners With, Lincoln University To Create Its First Esports Stem Education Lab & Content Studio At A HBCU
- Philip DeBerard IV Awarded Best Personal Injury Attorney on the Treasure Coast of Florida
- New Birth Center in Florida!!!
- Governor Ron DeSantis Counteracts Malign Influence by China and Other Hostile Nations in Florida through New Action
- Jacksonville: Mayor Encourages Community to Utilize City's Emergency Assistance Program
- Portion of Ft. Myers industrial property sells for $5.9 million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum Celebrates 21st Anniversary with Museum Moondance Fundraiser
- SiliconExpert Brings Unique Products for Supply Chain Management with New Insights into Open Market
- Cambridge Management Services, Inc. names Wendy Sikorski Senior Vice President of Operations
- Dezerland Action Park Orlando to host Oktoberfest celebration
- KeysCaribbean Offers Two Free Nights at Select Resorts in the Florida Keys
- Fort Myers firm Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz sponsors 60 free pet adoptions
- Sureshot Announces New Hybrid Tech Solutions That Automate Complex Go-To-Market Strategies
- Cross Country Healthcare Executive Named Most Influential HR Executives to Watch
- Meet The Major Lazer Music Producer Whose Contemporary Art Paintings Are Going Viral