- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Announces $25 Million for Workforce Development Initiatives
Allende is the Secretary of the Florida Department of Management Services and previously served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure, Risk, and Resilience Policy with the Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans at the United States Department of Homeland Security. He holds bachelor's degrees in economics and political science, a master's degree in decision and information science, and a juris doctor from the University of Florida.
Bragdon is the Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation for Government Accountability which he founded in 2011 to advance policy solutions that open up the American Dream to millions and advance free market principles. He was previously a State Representative in Maine House of Representatives at 21 years old becoming the youngest state legislator ever elected in Maine. Bragdon holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from University of Maine and a master's degree in business from Husson University.
More on The Floridant
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
Hall is currently Secretary of Florida Department of Juvenile Justice. Prior to his role as Secretary he served as Senior Chancellor and first Chancellor for Innovation at Florida Department of Education. He also serves on CareerSource Florida Board of Directors and Special Olympics Florida Board of Directors. Hall holds bachelor's degree in secondary science education, master's degree in educational leadership, and doctorate in educational leadership and policy studies from University of South Florida.
Nuzzo is Senior Vice President at The James Madison Institute where he oversees policy operation, coalition building, strategy deployment across country. He also serves as Florida lead for Grover Norquist's Americans for Tax Reform state coalitions. Nuzzo holds bachelor's degree in economics and public policy from Florida State University.
Weida is currently Secretary at Florida Agency for Health Care Administration where he previously served as Chief of Staff and Assistant Deputy Secretary for Medicaid Policy & Quality at agency. He also serves as member on Florida Healthy Kids Corporation Board of Directors. Weida holds bachelor's degree in Latin & history from Gettysburg College & juris doctor from University Connecticut
Latest on The Floridant
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- Calvetta Phair Celebrates HERstory for Black History Month by Living in FAITH!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present INDIGO GIRLS on May 5 / Tix on Sale Now
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host Hot Topic Luncheon with Wendy Sartory Link, March 20
- Imperial Pressure Cleaning Solutions Tops as the Leading Pressure Washing Company in Spring Hill
- FII PRIORITY SUMMIT IN MIAMI CONCLUDES WITH URGENT CALL FOR ACTION AND PROGRESS ON AI ALIGNMENT
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Governor Ron DeSantis Receives Two Bills from the Florida Legislature
- Florida: Governor Ron DeSantis Awards More Than $6 Million to Hurricane Idalia-Impacted Communities
- Rotary's 13th Annual Race of the Runways Set for Feb. 24, 2024
- "Black To The Future" Black History Month Event Promises Unforgettable Celebration
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
- Florida's Ban on Low-THC Hemp Products Sparks Economic Concerns: Sunmed™ | Your CBD Store® Responds
- Governor Ron DeSantis Deploys More Florida Personnel to Secure the Southern Border
- Cross Country Healthcare to Attend the Oppenheimer 34th Annual Healthcare Conference
- ICYMI: Florida Welcomes Israeli Technology Companies for Pitch Day at the Capital
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Quest Diagnostics to Speak at the Barclays 26th Annual Global Healthcare Conference